iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Merry Christmas 2013

Started by hunt22j, December 22, 2013, 12:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunt22j

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!

Jason
WM Lt10, 36" Grandberg CS mill powered by a Husky 281 chain saw, Ford 5000 farm tractor with front end loader, 6' x 10' site built solar kiln

chickenchaser

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

What a Christmas card.
You and the Mrs. and the orange LT10 were immediately
obvious. Finally saw the young'un.
Showing my wife and she said "Did you see the
dog?" LOL 
Like my Lab - mama's boy.

Nice kiln. I'm curious...

CC
WoodMizer LT35HD

JD 3720 w/loader. 1983 Chevrolet C30 dump. 1973 Ford F600 w/stickloader. 35,000 chickens.

Magicman

Merry Christmas to you Jason.  Do you have a Logrite on your Christmas list?  ???   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SawyerBrown

Merry Christmas to you, Jason.
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

haywire woodlot

Dave

goose63

Merry Christmas to you and your family may you have a safe holiday  :new_year:
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Chuck White

Agreed, Merry Christmas to all!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

thecfarm

I'm just a little curious. Little sawmill,big chainsaw?
Merry Christmas
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

arkansas

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years :new_year:
Working on a hot LT40HD for now

YellowHammer

Merry Christmas neighbor!  Good to hear from you again.
YH
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

clww

Great picture you shared with us. :)
It took me a bit to spot the youngster and the black lab. :D

:christmas:
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

reswire

Awesome picture!  Merry Christmas to everyone!
Norwood LM 30, JD 5205, some Stihl saws, 15 goats, 10 chickens, 1 Chessie and a 2 Weiner dogs...

Dustin

That is an awesome idea for a Christmas card. Merry Christmas everyone!
Richardson Sawmill
'20 Wood-Mizer LT50HD Wide
Husqvarna 390XP and 450 chainsaws

Just getting started but already know I have an addiction problem.

thecfarm

And another question as I got thinking about it.How did you get the youngins to stay there in the picture?  ;D My dog would have been off chasing something and the boy would be playing in the sawdust.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Is that a KILN in the back ground?  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

I think it's that cooking shed you asked about. He's keeping pretty quiet about that shed.

oklalogdog

Ya'll have a Holly Jolly Christmas and a safe one too.
Amateurs built the Ark - Professionals built the Titanic

TK 2000, TK 1220, Belsaw M14, John Deere 7610 with loader, Ford 9N.

MSSawmill

Home-built bandsaw mill
2004 Kubota M110 with LA1301 loader

hunt22j

Magicman- How did you guess what I was asking for? Ha! Currently I am using my grandfathers peavy tool that he made. I'm not sure how old it is, but my father told me he remembers the handle being replaced when he was a little boy.... and he is 72 now. So a logrite is high on my list so that I can hang up the "keep sake"

thecfarm- its funny how that big chainsaw got me started in the sawmill hobby (it used to stay on my granberg) yet the small mill is much less labor intensive. I don't use it much now, but I thought it added to the photo.

And that's my small kiln in the background. Nothing special, mainly built out of scrap from job sites. Its my first attempt at drying so I am constantly tinkering with it.

I'll try to post some pics of the cooking shed soon
WM Lt10, 36" Grandberg CS mill powered by a Husky 281 chain saw, Ford 5000 farm tractor with front end loader, 6' x 10' site built solar kiln

hunt22j

I think there was quiet a bit of trick photography to get my son in the pic. The guy that shot the photo swears he looked like he was doing jump-n-jacks when he was doing the editing. Most have said that it took a while to see him back there.

The dog on the other hand, he's pretty easy....

Harry George

Merry Christmas everyone and have a Happy and Safe 2014
"Life is a participation sport, get in the game"

John S

Beautiful family, I had to look a bit before I found your son.  Merry Christmas to all!
2018 LT40HDG38 Wide

WmFritz

x2 on finding your son.  :D Felt like one of them picture puzzles. 
Pretty stylish finding a coat that matches Mrs. Hunt22j's dress for your best friend there. ;)

Merry Christmas
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Bill Gaiche

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope your pockets will be filled with sawdust. bg

jd_odell

Thank You! The Odell family wishes you ALL a very Merry Christmas and a safe & Happy New Year!!

Thank You Sponsors!