iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A Christmas thought.

Started by Stephen Alford, December 19, 2013, 08:21:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Alford

Just wanted share a Christmas thought written by my daughter, and to wish you all a Merry Christmas and the best in the year to come.   :)

logon

goose63

Merry Christmass to you and all the member's here on the Fourm :new_year:
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

chain

What a beautifully written Christmas poem!

Merry Christmas!

sprucebunny

Very good poem !

Merry Christmas to everyone  :new_year:
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

justallan1

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.

Allan

OOPS! I had meant to write what a nice poem that was.
A person would think there would be some kind of preview button on here for idiots like myself. ;D

thecfarm

A nice poem and a nice drawing. Thank you. Merry Christmas
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

That is not just a nice poem, that is a GREAT POEM!  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

wwsjr

Great poem, thank you.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year To All.
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

ancjr

Alcranb

Outstanding!!
Merry Christmas to all.
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  (Mark Twain)

Ken

Thanks for posting that poem Stephen.  Please tell your daughter it was very well written.  Merry Christmas to all.
Lots of toys for working in the bush

samandothers

Thank you for sharing!  She did a great job.  Merry Christmas to all!
:christmas:

gspren

I'm impressed, how old is your daughter?
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Ed_K

Very nice poem,ya got'a love them.
Merry Chrismas to all.
Ed K

timberlinetree

Great job & thanks for sharing. Have a very merry Christmas.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

WmFritz

Stephen, I glanced at the first paragraph and it snapped me out of my sleepy head. I re-read the poem a couple times, I liked it so much. Your daughter has a very special talent. Thanks for posting it and Merry Christmas to you and your family.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

HiTech

Beautiful poem...you should be very proud of her. Merry Christmas to all and may 2014 be a Great Year.

thecfarm

Think it was a Hallmark commercial I just saw, Card Worthy.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

MrPete

Very nice poem, very well written!  Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

mad murdock

Are you sure you don't have any Longfellows in your family line?? That is a great poem. Thanks for sharing, and merry Christmas!!
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Ron Scott

~Ron

sandhills

Not to sure which I'd be more proud of, her talent, or all the observations she's obviously made while picking out Christmas trees, how many kids do you think get that kind of experience these days?  Thank You (and especially your daughter) for a wonderful read!

mesquite buckeye

Very nice. ;D

Merry Christmas from sunny and snowy Redington, Arizona.

From all of us.

Introducing Otto, the Wonder Dog. :o ;D ;D ;D ;D :snowball: :snowfight1: :snowman: :christmas:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Stephen Alford

Thank-you all, your so very kind. I would also like to thank-you Jeff , your family,  the admins and members for letting us hang out.  Its a great home.   :)
    Speaking of homes heres my sitch,  My designated mission this morning was to blow the drive way and tidy up a bit.  The gumdrop cake for dinner tomorrow has been made ready. As I was setting there having a coffee I noticed some of the weld let go.  :'(   Not a big break  but a tad noticeable. Any body any experience with welding gumdrops ? Pondering what to do  ::).  Guess best if   "ol Papa" heads to the woods, better pack a lunch.   :laugh:

logon

WmFritz

I'm thinking that little elf there may have witnessed  how that could've happened. :snowball1: :snowball1:
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Stephen Alford

Spot on WMFritz, when it comes to missing Gumdrop cake, a crime of passion "trust no one"   ;)

logon

GATreeGrower

Thank You Sponsors!