Christmas contest

Started by JohnG28, December 18, 2013, 10:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnG28

I just want to say thank you to LogRite for sponsoring this year's Christmas contest. I'm hoping to win a nice new cant hook for the camp! Thank you and happy holidays! :)
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

Tam-i-am

you are welcome!

Good Luck to anyone who tries the contest!

My sons and I spent a lot of time going through those questions over and over until we could get them right!
We had a good time and learned a lot.  We certainly found that Siri is very slow, she was no help at all ::)

Enjoy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Jeff

Quote from: JohnG28 on December 18, 2013, 10:58:57 AM
I just want to say thank you to LogRite for sponsoring this year's Christmas contest. I'm hoping to win a nice new cant hook for the camp! Thank you and happy holidays! :)

This aint going to increase your odds of winning one little bit!  :D :D :D ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

JohnG28

Thanks Tamiam. I think I got lucky, there was a lot of random things there I actually knew! Jeff, I didn't figure it would help with the odds of winning,  :D just wanted to say thanks for the donations.  You get a lot off great stuff donated for the roast and holidays, so thank you!  ;D
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

Jason_AliceMae Farms

Thank you and Merry Christmas to everyone over at LogRite!!  Whether I am lucky enough to win or not, I know that I will be placing an order soon. 

Thank you to Jeff and this forum as well.  Without the forum I probably would not have found LogRite.
Watching over 90 acres of the earth with 50 acres being forest.

Someday I would like to be able to say that I left thes 90 acres healthier than when I started watching over them.

Andy White

Tamiam,  Thank you and your great company for the donations for the Christmas Contest. My Santawife ordered me a Mill Special this week for Christmas, and maybe I can get lucky enough to get it's big brother prize. Thanks again.....    Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

thecfarm

You guys pulled through again for the Christmas contest. 
logrite_cool logrite_cool logrite_cool logrite_cool logrite_cool logrite_cool logrite_cool logrite_cool logrite_cool logrite_cool

Merry Christmas and I hope sells will be good in 2014.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tam-i-am

I hope everyone had fun!

Waiting to hear from winners so we can send out the prizes.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper