Merry Christmas from the land down under!

Started by HSV, December 17, 2013, 09:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HSV

:christmas:

Ho Ho Ho!

The team at Petersons here in New Zealand would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and safe and happy New Year! This is a wonderful time of year to spend with family and friends and to help those who are less fortunate than us. We hope you are fulfilled in all ways (including turkey!) this Christmas.  ;)

smiley_christmas

We will be closing our doors for our usual three week period starting from this Friday, December 20th. But we'll be back on Thursday, January 9th. If you own a Peterson mill you should have already been contacted with ordering and technical information during this time.

Below are a couple of items that I thought you may be interested in before we sign off for the year. Wishing you all the best for the holiday season  :)

Updated mill comparison sheet

NEW ASM video: cutting 9" sleepers out of Australian hardwood

Seaman

Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

moosehunter

Merry Christmas to you too! How is that little one doing?
mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

HSV

Hey moosehunter! Sorry I didn't get back to you, I thought I'd posted my message at Christmas time, doh!

Dexter is doing great! We went to the Vintage Tractor Show this weekend and he loved it. Definitely following in his father's footsteps already as far as drooling over machinery goes  smiley_roller