iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

pictures of the new job!!

Started by coxy, December 16, 2013, 08:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

lynde37avery

looking decent coxy. i see your cuttin pine is it? kinda dark to tell. i like the case thats old school.  8)
i have a question for ya, do you know anything about spruce mills out your way? im in western MA on a good size spruce job. just lookin for some more buyers as a fail safe or w/e. 
Detroit WHAT?

coxy

no pine    cherry and soft maple  sorry for the night pics   my girl got home late  ill have day light pics to marrow  don't know of any spruce mills what little if any spruce I cut i sell to hofer log and lumber callicoon ny its only 12mile round trip from this job and don't have any soft wood :'(  the spruce pays the same as pine and hemlock our soft wood in these parts are mostly limbs from the bottom to the top ;D

treeslayer2003

coxy

high  :D its got 23-1-26 gearmatic 119 and the case motor new pross 540 tranny its old but run like a deer  :)  it uses less fuel then that 240e with a 453  I would have my 518 there but have a long long up hill skid and don't like to make the rich richer if you know what I mean

treeslayer2003

I hear ya on the fuel. hard to believe but I got the best out of my IH s8 with 358ci six. even better than than the little 664 with 3-53. ha, twice the engine but 2/3 the fuel. only thing comes close is the 540 deere but with way less power.

Dave Shepard

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Thank You Sponsors!