Meet Harley

Started by Jeff, December 16, 2013, 05:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbender

Sorry to hear that, Jeff.
Too many irons in the fire

thecfarm

I bet Harley is missing all of you too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Yup, you knew that the day was coming, but Icey did not.  It must be confusing to her.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WmFritz

I would Soo for visitation.   ;D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Jeff

I hauled a dresser for Stacy and J.D.  yesterday and was able to dognap my granddog for overnight. Stacy is picking him up today. Icey was pretty happy to have her only dog buddy back for a play date. :D

http://youtu.be/JZZGZJkNl-0
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sawguy21

:D Looks like Icey is telling you she has had enough excitement, that guy sure has energy to burn.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Magicman

I was thinking the same thing as Pat and I were watching.  It was like she was sorta enduring him.  She was glad to see him, but unsure if she should actually be happy. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Roxie

You really should be certain there is a stick when you send Icey to get one!   :D :D
Say when

Jeff

Stacy called me a liile while ago with a report on Harley's 6 month check up. He now weighs 97lbs!

goose63

97 lbs at 6 months that aint a dog its a horse
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Jeff

This is from last month.

OneWithWood

Sounds like our old dog, Barron.
He topped out at 120#.  Not a mean bone in his body.  He was a good dog.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Harleys been eating Grits to get that healthy.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Chuck White

Looks like Harley is really fitting right in Jeff, especially when Icey has accepted him!  :)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Corley5

That's a lot of dog  8) 8) 8) 8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

doctorb

Jeff-

Just caught that Icey and Harley video.  Nice.  Did you get that tailgate fixed on your truck?  Looks like it.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Magicman

Apparently Harley decided to be a man when he grew up.   :o

Jeff

Quote from: doctorb on March 04, 2014, 09:31:32 PM
Jeff-

Just caught that Icey and Harley video.  Nice.  Did you get that tailgate fixed on your truck?  Looks like it.

Oh yea, long time ago.

Bill Gaiche

Doesn't even look like the same dog. bg

Jeff

Magicman

Oh my, I would not want to meet him and he thought that I was the enemy.   :o

thecfarm

What about the doorbell??  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

Quote from: Magicman on April 09, 2014, 10:44:41 PM
Oh my, I would not want to meet him and he thought that I was the enemy.   :o

Harley doesn't have a mean bone in his body. The only concern there is with him right now is that he is so big, and so friendly, that someone small or someone old could get knocked about.  When he is here, he follows me about everywhere. If I stop say at the kitchen counter for a moment, he'll plop down behind me and against my legs about knocking me over.  He's got some manners to learn yet with strangers, but he is just a pup. 8 months now I think.

thecfarm

We thought the same way about out Boo-Boo,about not a mean bone.Twice he showed my wife a diffeant side of him that she had never seen. I never saw it. Once she was at a friends house and he was in the car and something set him off. He thought something was wrong with his MaMA and he came unglued. Than when we had the greenhouse business a guy came here and he did it again. The wife said,I would not of recognized him. It even scared her.But he was VERY protective of her,as Haley will be to you. Me,that dog could care less about me. I could get all banged and bruised up like Magicman and POSTON and he would not even wake up to see what was going on.  ;D  If Brenda coughed loud of sneezed or made a diffeant noise,he would jump up and be by her side.Which was good.

goose63

Quote from: thecfarm on April 10, 2014, 09:17:56 AM
We thought the same way about out Boo-Boo,about not a mean bone.Twice he showed my wife a diffeant side of him that she had never seen. I never saw it. Once she was at a friends house and he was in the car and something set him off. He thought something was wrong with his MaMA and he came unglued. Than when we had the greenhouse business a guy came here and he did it again. The wife said,I would not of recognized him. It even scared her.But he was VERY protective of her,as Haley will be to you. Me,that dog could care less about me. I could get all banged and bruised up like Magicman and POSTON and he would not even wake up to see what was going on.  ;D  If Brenda coughed loud of sneezed or made a diffeant noise,he would jump up and be by her side.Which was good.
thecfarm dogs just know when some thing just aint right for some reason Boo-Boo did not trust the guy that came to the greenhouse :)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Thank You Sponsors!