iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hunting Fishing Pictures

Started by terry f, December 13, 2013, 04:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

terry f

Anyone up for a hunting, fishing or just outdoor photo thread? I haven't hunted since the digital age, so I'll have to figure that out.

drobertson

Awsome pics Terry!  I just have to believe those rascals were some good eating,   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

terry f

Can't beat springers for eating, this is what it looks like under the I-5 bridge, nothing relaxing in that rat race.

CX3

Well I guess I need to know..... whats the thing with the huge mouth?
John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

terry f

Sturgeon, didn't get a tape on it, it was after dark when we got it in. Here's a 10 footer caught just before it.

m wood

you must be on the Columbia outside of Portland, I've heard the sturgeon get BIG in that river.  Thats some choppy water.  I think I saw one one time (Tom Talk) in the ladder at The Dalles. 
I am Mark
80 acre woodlot lots of hard and soft
modified nissan 4x4/welding rig
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB

terry f

The sturgeon are "above" Mcnary dam, around here you are either above or below the dam. The family pic is below, the red boat is at the airport in Portland.

terry f

Didn't mean for only me posting pics, would love to see any ones.

drobertson

If I had fishing like you have, and time to go you would see some,  just happy someone is getting the good from the waters!  I will be looking on the food topic for some of those fillets on the grill!   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Onthesauk

Has been in my gallery for awhile.  Steelhead up the Skagit.

John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

Ken

Ok I'll contribute a couple of pics.  First is of a brook trout from a beaver pond behind the house and and the second is of the moose we got this fall.

Lots of toys for working in the bush

m wood

whoaaa!  ken, how'd you get that bad boy in the truck? great pic of a great hunt
I am Mark
80 acre woodlot lots of hard and soft
modified nissan 4x4/welding rig
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB

terry f

Thanks guys, Ken, is that exceptional or just a really good one. One thing I've never seen is a moose, but it's on my bucket list.

NWP

My 9 year old son's buck he got this fall.

1999 Blockbuster 2222, 1997 Duratech HD10, 2021 Kubota SVL97-2, 2011 Case SV250, 2000 Case 1845C, 2004 Case 621D, John Deere 540A, 2011 Freightliner with Prentice 120C, 2012 Chevrolet, 1997 GMC bucket truck, several trailers, and Stihl saws.

Ken

Quote from: m wood on December 14, 2013, 02:34:16 PM
whoaaa!  ken, how'd you get that bad boy in the truck? great pic of a great hunt
The big brookie actually got put back in the pond ;).  Hopefully he is even bigger come spring.

Quote from: terry f on December 14, 2013, 06:20:14 PM
   Thanks guys, Ken, is that exceptional or just a really good one. One thing I've never seen is a moose, but it's on my bucket list.
That moose field dressed about 825-850 lbs so a bit above average.  We had a log trailer with a boat winch and a big quad to get him out of the woods.  We then just drove the bike up onto a bank beside the road and backed the truck up to him and pulled him on.  Moose hunting is certainly something I look forward to every year.  Usually somebody I know has a license and I quite often get an invite to participate. 
Lots of toys for working in the bush

sandhills

I'll add an old one from my wife and I's favorite fishing trip to date, it was her birthday

If I could figure out how to get pics off my phone she caught a bigger bass this spring but she was obviously full of eggs and went back, I'd like to see her again next summer!  In the pic above we caught all those and probably a dozen more including one northern and a few small cats we didn't keep all in about an hour, all on nothing but nightcrawlers  8).

terry f

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

terry f

One of the best there is, but we have a small keeper window, most are oversize (fun) or undersize.

Shotgun

terry f,

Are you included in any of the pictures in the original post?  If so, which one are you?

Thanks,

Shotgun
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

H 2 H

Quote from: Onthesauk on December 14, 2013, 11:34:24 AM
Has been in my gallery for awhile.  Steelhead up the Skagit.

I've caught plenty of those things in the Sauk & Skagit

When I was younger I use to catch big one at the Covered Bridge remember that place ?

Use to fish with a guy named Freman Hansen and Ted Lewis
Brian

Old BROWN eyes strikes again !

"Saw troll speaks with authority about saws has never even touched. Well maybe he touches the pictures in the brochures before he rips on them"

".... guess you need to do more than read specs, and look at pictures !"

terry f

I'm 6`7", so usually easy to find in a picture, the second one is me, my two sons and grandson.

Thank You Sponsors!