iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My Mill's on Its Way

Started by Corley5, December 10, 2013, 06:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Corley5 on December 13, 2013, 06:35:47 PM
I'm not sure how they turned out as my phone went dead shortly thereafter and is charging now  :)

We'll wait.  popcorn_smiley
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

David, not sure you will be able to handle what you are about to see without a parka, mukluks and a warming trailer.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on December 13, 2013, 08:38:15 PM
David, not sure you will be able to handle what you are about to see without a parka, mukluks and a warming trailer.

What a cold remark.     fire_smiley

thecfarm

Cover your eyes so you can't see and it will be fine.  ;D
I'm ready for it.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: thecfarm on December 13, 2013, 10:49:01 PM
Cover your eyes so you can't see and it will be fine.  ;D
I'm ready for it.  ;D

I don'y know how you Northern guys stand it.

Jeff

I've had to clear the driveway 3 times in the last 12 hours and I'm only in the fringe of the snow belt. Corley is smack dab in the middle of it.

Corley5

I got the pics sent to my e-mail last night before Hughesnet went down.  Hughesnet really does suck.  It's totally unreliable.  I was able to receive e-mail but couldn't get on the Internet.  I've got the pics and am just about to go out to plow snow around the barn and move some stuff around in the barn to get the mill backed inside and Dee's little brother and his daughter are coming to visit shortly and the driveway needs to be plowed so they can get up here.  Plus it's Dee's birthday and I need to go out with the muzzleloader later this afternoon after feeding the deer and stoking the fire in the blind. 
  Here's the pics of the unloading  ;D :)  We unloaded it at my friend Steve's farm.  He's got better semi access and cooler tractors  8) 8) 8) 8)  We did get it on the ground safely after the truck pulled ahead.  I didn't get that picture.  The last pic I was going to take was of a frozen Florida frog or toad that was in one of the boxes  :) :)  The camera was dead by then.  It was 13 degrees on the credit union thermometer in town when we pulled the mill through on the way home. 

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Me and Florida Frogs have a lot in common.

Glad your mill made it home safely.  smiley_thumbsup

Magicman

What I am seeing is that you trucked a sawmill that has wheels  ???  I gotta see more of this.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on December 14, 2013, 12:38:26 PM
What I am seeing is that you trucked a sawmill that has wheels  ???  I gotta see more of this.   :)

They truck them to keep from putting flashers on the mill.  :D

Dave Shepard

No salt on the mill if it's in a big box. ;)

Poston, in case you were wondering, the forecast for here for tomorrow is "28°/10°, a bit of snow, 6-12" A "bit" of snow, their words, not mine. :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Jeff

Up here in Michigan, we truck chickens too, and they got wings. ;)

Dave Shepard

It's a lot faster than putting all those little down parkas on all the chickens. :)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on December 14, 2013, 12:55:14 PM
Up here in Michigan, we truck chickens too, and they got wings. ;)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Magicman

We truck our chickens too.   laugh_at  This hot weather makes them sweat, so the ride cools them off.   smiley_mad_crazy
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

I ain't seen a truck load of chickens in years. I grew up just above a chicken barn. That whole thing went somewhere's,maybe MI  ;D many years ago, 35 years? Now some of those old barns are used for storage of cars.

Thank You Sponsors!