iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My two new employees are really cute.

Started by JSwigga, December 06, 2013, 09:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JSwigga

I never announced the birth of my twin sons on the FF! Shame on me!
On Sept. 24th we welcomed Jaxson John- 7 lbs 11oz and Jacob Wayne - 6 lbs 9 oz to the world!

60" Lucas Dedicated Slabber, TimberKing 2200 , 5 ton Nissan forklift, John Deere FEL

thecfarm

Great people are born in Sept.  ;D  Do they have any brothers or sisters?  Congratulations.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Roxie

They are so cute!   :)  Congratulations! 
Say when

Leigh Family Farm

There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

Magicman

That looks like a wonderful pair, and that picture is really cute.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SawyerBrown

Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

drobertson

Congrats!  Way to Swagga, Swigga!  good looking lads!    david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

JSwigga

Thank you everyone.  First two kids for my wife and I.  They are also the first grandchildren on my side of the family.  My mom can hardly contain herself.   I'm thinking two manual mills when they turn 10.
60" Lucas Dedicated Slabber, TimberKing 2200 , 5 ton Nissan forklift, John Deere FEL

sandhills

Congratulations!  Oh, and yes, shame on you  ;), I bet you've been kind of busy though.

Stephen1

IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

clww

A very cute pair of helpers to be sure. :) :)
Congratulations!
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

firecord

Be happy today cause in16 years thell drive u crazy.  Id give anything to have by babies back

samandothers

Ah yes but in 16 years they will be boys, not girls!  Love girls have one, so where I am coming from is the ease of teenage years for boys versus girls, or at least in my case.  My boy was pretty simple girl was more challenging.  Love them both!

SawyerBrown

Oh, but when they're 16, and they ask for the keys, I suspect it's not going to be for the mill!   :D
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

giant splinter

A couple very handsome little guys for sure, start collecting old dull tools and leave them where they can find them ........ oh yes and get a photo of your lawnmower and bikes so you can put them back together when they help you fix them in your absents <----- trust me on this one, they love to FIX STUFF
roll with it

JohnM

Quote from: thecfarm on December 06, 2013, 09:23:44 AM
Great people are born in Sept.  ;D
Particularly on that day! ;) ;D :D :-\  Congrats, J. :)
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

ET

I bet your a pretty proud pappa!  Nice looking lads.
Lucas 1030, Slabber attachment, Husky 550XP, Ford 555B hoe, Blaze King Ultra, Vermeer chipper, 70 acres with 40 acres Woods.

firecord

MY 2 GIRLS WERE SO MUCH EASIER!  My son is a different animal. When i got divorced the ex didnt want them so it was just me. It was easier to teach the girls to be ladies than my son what it takes to be a gentelman.  Its a lot uf work!

maple flats

all individuals are different, I had 2 of each, and 1 of each was far easier than the other 2. In the end however, they all turned out great.
Nice looking helpers there!
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Sixacresand

"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Thank You Sponsors!