iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

nice wood

Started by lynde37avery, November 28, 2013, 05:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lynde37avery

Detroit WHAT?

Dave Shepard

If you click on the "Insert image in post" button, it will put the embed code right into your post. I bet it doesn't look like that in Colrain right now. :)

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Maine logger88

Nice load! What kind of wood is that?
79 TJ 225 81 JD 540B Husky and Jonsered saws

lynde37avery

colrain is bare trees nowlol. but yea that was back In august I think. some red pine I think. I know I have that on that job, maybe some hardwood too. hard to tell. some planted stuff. I will take some good pics this week coming  up. I did some the other day but they weren't very good. I wanna get a video of my uncle loading the truck. its real fun to watch. and yea im having trouble figuring out the picture thing still. lol.
Detroit WHAT?

thecfarm

As I say,the hard part is done,they are in your gallery. Try this,

I like to go to whatever post or start a new topic first to include a picture.Go to your gallery,it will open in a new window.Click onto your album,then click onto whatever picture you want,it will get bigger,than scroll down a little to find,Insert Image In Post,click onto that,click Yes and that is it. Some have to copy/paste the link to work.I like to hit the enter key at least once or twice to move the picture down away from what I am typing. The enter key really helps to leave some white space if posting more than one picture. Somewheres I think it says to add 10,000 to your user number or something like that to make a clickable icon to your gallery under your user name. Use the preview button to see how it looks and modify it if needed.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bogue Chitto

Nice wood.  I like that Mack.

lynde37avery

thank you for the pic help. yea its a 1979. my uncle keeps it in perfect condition. works it all the time. makes his and mine income for the business we run.

Detroit WHAT?

nedly05

That's a sweet Mack, what are the specs?

lynde37avery

specs are
1979 R686
prentice 120 loader, rotobec grapple
straight 3 300 ESI motor "maxidine"
holds 60 quarts of oil/ 3 filters
44 rears + 25 tag
6 speed.
My uncle Harold has ran it for 20 years. its helped make over a million dollars.
along side his 1978 230D Timberjack.

Detroit WHAT?

Mainelogging94

This a nice looking timberjack, I chop for a 225E there a real nice skidder.

timberlinetree

Nice looking stuff(the wood & equipment). The snow is starting to pile up won't be long before its over the knees! I like seeing summertime pic gives me something to look forwarder to although I haven't been bitten by a bug or stung in a while.work safe & try to stay warm.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Thank You Sponsors!