iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thanksgiving

Started by Tim Lea, November 26, 2013, 08:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Lea

I want to wish all the forum members and there family's a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.

Sixacresand

You too, Tim Lea.  We have so many blessings. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

thecfarm

My family don't get together the way we use too. Seem like Easter,Thanksgiving and Christmas is all they have time for.  ::)
Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I am looking forward to the noise on Thursday.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Dad2FourWI

My father always said.... it is so much easier to ask for things than it is to give thanks for what you have...

Happy Thanksgiving back to you and all !!!

-Dad2FourWI
LT-40, LT-10, EG-50, Bobcat T750 CTL, Ford 1910 tractor, tree farmer

redprospector

Thanks Tim Lea, and happy and blessed Thanksgiving to you and everyone else on the forum.

Andy
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

sandhills

Yep, thanks Tim, happy Thanksgiving everyone!

arnold113

Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving day. We all have so much to be thankful for.  Arnold113
DIY band saw mill: four post, 25 HP gas engine, 32" x 18' portable, 24 vdc and hydraulic controls, pineywoods log turner, hyd log loader. RF remote controls for mill.  DIY set works.

sawdusty1

I'm thankful to have a forum like this where I can learn so much about something I love to do.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Woodmizer LT15
Husqvarna 550xp
Husqvarna 372xp
Husqvarna 350
Husqvarna 55 Rancher
Husqvarna 181se
Kubota L4701

Chuck White

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

justallan1

Thanks Tim. I hope you and everyone has a great Thanksgiving, what ever the plans.

Allan

HOGFARMER

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to ALL!!!  Enjoy your family and friends as they are a true blessing.
Manual LT-30

goose63

goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Roxie

A wonderful Thanksgiving wish to all.  I'll share with you a Pilgrim, near and dear, to my heart. 

Say when

thecfarm

She is so cute and growing!!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Grammie and Granddaughter are a cooking the pies as I type.  digin1
Did someone mention PIE???  :D

Philngruvy

Thank you and I hope all have an equally great Thanksgiving as my wife and I are having.  My daughter , and two grandkids are up from Florida for the week and we were blessed with snow this morning. I turned my two Haflingers out into the snow this morning because they were in the barn all day yesterday due to lots of rain.  They looked very happy to be out and soon had an inch of snow on their backs.  My dog Barley thought it was so much fun sprinting around in the snow, leaping and cavorting!  After breakfast, it will be time to go build a snowman.  :)
LT 15 18G
Bobcat 751

mesquite buckeye

Happy Thanksgiving! I will be in the Galiuro wilderness snug as a bug inside a stone cabin, the only house within ten miles for a short second honeymoon. ;D

;D
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

schakey

Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one. A special thanks to each member for their helpful post and may God bless you all.
Think-Dream-Plan-Do

thecfarm

Finally a place that has as many rocks as I do.  :D

mesquite buckeye

Wow! That's a lot of rocks. These mountains are what is left of a giant volcano. teeter_totter
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

chickenchaser

Thanks, Tim....and everyone else.

A Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving to all.

I (we) all have more to be thankful for than we will ever realize. Somewhere in the mix, as already stated, is the ability to "meet" fine folks here on FF.

Everyone be safe!

CC
WoodMizer LT35HD

JD 3720 w/loader. 1983 Chevrolet C30 dump. 1973 Ford F600 w/stickloader. 35,000 chickens.

Buddyw

Happy Thanksgiving to all .

coxy

happy happy  turkey day to all  smiley_turkey_dancing smiley_turkey_dancing 8) 8)

samandothers

Thank you!   Happy Thanksgiving to all!  I am blessed but sometimes let the 'bummer' things get in the way of seeing it!   I need to work on that.

Use to go hunting on some Thanksgiving mornings with dad and then have the wonderful evening meal.  This was something he did with his dad too.  Great memories and look forward to visiting family.

Thank You Sponsors!