iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Birthday Email

Started by Left Coast Chris, November 26, 2013, 10:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Left Coast Chris

Thanks for the Birthday Email!     #54

Took the day off and will be having some fun.  Turning a bowl and starting a Redwood slab table.   Can't wait to see how the table turns out.  I will post pics as I go along.  Building the base is first.

The email was a nice surprise.  Thanks to all of you here on the forum and especially to Jeff and gang for doing such an outstanding job keeping us going!!
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

DanG

Happy Birthday young feller.  What are you going to be when you grow up? ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Left Coast Chris

Yes......  Similar to what Dr B says but my parents wanted me to be a Civil Engineer when I grew up.   The Civil Engineer part was doable but the second part continues to be a challenge!!   Thanks to hanging out here with you guys hopefully it will continue to be a challenge for quite some time!   8) 8)

Dan,  the best of the Lord's love to you and yours this Thanksgiving!  Hope you have a great feast.  :)
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

Thank You Sponsors!