iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just got a new LT 40 super

Started by JSwigga, November 24, 2013, 11:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JSwigga

60" Lucas Dedicated Slabber, TimberKing 2200 , 5 ton Nissan forklift, John Deere FEL

thecfarm

Just my size.  ;D  Can you get a small scale truck too?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Little boys and their little toys... :D....the truth be known, I have one too.  smiley_curtain_peek
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Leigh Family Farm

You drove all the way to Indiana for that?!
There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

Magicman

Congrats.  When I bought my sawmill the previous owner kept his so I had to buy my own.  It smiles at me from the shelf.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

JSwigga

I'm really have trouble with the hydraulics.   It won't load any logs over .5 inch in diameter!
60" Lucas Dedicated Slabber, TimberKing 2200 , 5 ton Nissan forklift, John Deere FEL

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: JSwigga on November 24, 2013, 04:57:46 PM
I'm really have trouble with the hydraulics.   It won't load any logs over .5 inch in diameter!

Check your HD fluid.  :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Chuck White

That's one mill that won't get dirty or out of alignment!  ;)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Dave Shepard

This is only the beginning. Next you'll have to upgrade to the LT50, then the 70... :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

drobertson

Yes, it's very nice! and without all the problems that come from outside the box.    david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Delawhere Jack

I was going to tell you "Don't cross the river Josh!, there's already way too much competition over here!"  ;D

Weren't you headed out to pick up a Baker or TK mill recently?

JSwigga

Quote from: Delawhere Jack on November 24, 2013, 09:19:07 PM
I was going to tell you "Don't cross the river Josh!, there's already way too much competition over here!"  ;D

Weren't you headed out to pick up a Baker or TK mill recently?

Was that you in our shop the other day!  A wolf in the hen house!  Hahaha.  We aren't in the custom milling end of the business so no worries! But yes we are looking to get a TK2200.

chet

For a minute there I thought this thread was posted in da wrong spot, and I was gonna hafta move this topic to Sawmills and Milling  :D :D :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Thank You Sponsors!