iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Good Morning Thread

Started by cheeves, November 19, 2013, 09:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgdrls

FF members,  good morning,

36 deg O.C. no wind.  I can feel the dampness outside.

have a great day everyone.

DGDrls

sandhills

Morning all, one more nice day left, suppose to be 40s-50s then back to 15 F tomorrow  :-\.  I really could use another week of this mild weather to get stuff fixed, oh well time to get tuff again I guess, have a good day everybody.

Stephen1

Good morning all, -11C this morning and clear. Most of the power is back on in Toronto, 300,000 people were with out. The last people will be back on today. The warm weather the last 2 days saved them a lot more work with all the ice gone.
The calls are coming in from people as they start to think about what they are going to do with all the downed trees. 8)
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

cheeves

Evening Folks! Spent the day blowin' about 2 ft of snow. Some 4 ft drifts. Was cold -18 WC! Quite the storm!!

Shotgun

Quote from: cheeves on January 03, 2014, 07:38:28 PM
Evening Folks! Spent the day blowin' about 2 ft of snow. Some 4 ft drifts. Was cold -18 WC! Quite the storm!!

Hey, what the heck? !!  This is a "good morning" thread.     ;D
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

clww

Good morning!
I've been up since 0400, and couldn't sleep any longer.
Temp right now is 35 degrees, but will hit the mid-60s this afternoon. Expecting it to begin raining late morning and into Monday.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

goose63

Morning guys 14 below with a high of 4 below and no wind yet
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Stephen1

Good morning, 28° and rain and snow forecast. I am on a bus heading to Ellicottville skiing with my brother inlaw.
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Thank You Sponsors!