iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Good Morning Thread

Started by cheeves, November 19, 2013, 09:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheeves

Anyone interested in a Good Morning Thread?

Papa1stuff

1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

Buck

Top of the day to ya Cheeves.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

cheeves

Good Morning All from the " Land of The First Sun!", America's Home Town. Plymouth. MA! Also the Land of Taxes and Liberalism! Winds died down and suns just starting to shine. Wind chill about 20!
Got a load of white oak yesterday and had to bundle up, what with the wind. Used the 262 and was in and out in about 45 min! Looks to be a good one shaping up!
You all take care and be safe!!

Chuck White

Good Morning!

Too cold here to do much outside work today!  Only 17°F.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

drobertson

Good Morning! I reckon this thread is for morning people? I'm a morning person,   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

gspren

I started the day walking on the sod instead of laying under it so that's a GOOD morning!
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

sandhills

Morning all, tossed and turned with chills and a fever all night but this morning I get to unload the semi and we can pick our last four rows of corn, dump the grain carts and combine and be done just in time for the winter weather setting in tonight/tomorrow so all is well.

ND rancher

Woke to 1" snow  6° air temp, -10° wind chill, should just go back to bed, but chores are calling. Have a good day everyone, Keith.(now 4°)
TimberKing B-20.  Have been bitten by the bug! Loving life !

m wood

good Friday morning all.  Got my coffee and off to the job in an hour.  Tomorrow morning means off to sit in the woods so you probably wont hear a good morning from me then.  BUT I'LL BE THINKING OF Y'ALL :) :D
mark
I am Mark
80 acre woodlot lots of hard and soft
modified nissan 4x4/welding rig
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB

Papa1stuff

1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

Gunny 1992

Good morning to all of you and good afternoon to me.  We are almost 10 hrs. ahead in Afghanistan (East coast time).  You guys "sitting in the woods" makes me miss hunting in northern Michigan.  Good luck to those that are and hope you are not doing too much "sitting" and more dragging/gutting.
Few saws, few axes, few exes, less money!

Gunny

bedway

Quote from: gspren on November 20, 2013, 08:28:36 AM
  I started the day walking on the sod instead of laying under it so that's a GOOD morning!

Ill second those words ;D

cheeves

Quote from: Gunny 1992 on November 22, 2013, 06:37:16 AM
Good morning to all of you and good afternoon to me.  We are almost 10 hrs. ahead in Afghanistan (East coast time).  You guys "sitting in the woods" makes me miss hunting in northern Michigan.  Good luck to those that are and hope you are not doing too much "sitting" and more dragging/gutting.
Gunny, you take care Brother!
Thanks for the protection!! God Bless you!!!

Firewoodjoe

Good morning from a new guy! Only been a few days on here and I love! No more rain here(about time we have wood tied up all over) it's froze up good this morning. Even a good few inches of tracking snow

Magicman

Good Morning to you Firewoodjoe, and Welcome to the Forestry Forum.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

cheeves

Good Afternoon All!! Temp dropping! Wind chill about 26. Spectacular sunset tonight. Portent of a cold night.
Stay warm friends! Night....

Shotgun

Hi Cheeves,

It would be good of you to show your location in your profile so we might know where the weather report is coming from.

And welcome too.
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Roger2561

Good morning all from chilly NH.  Temps in upper teens with a 20 plus north wind with gusts expected in the upper 30's to 40's.  We had a couple of snow squalls come through last evening.  Made everything slick but a pretty white color did nice of job covering over the drab brown color.  Heading out to stoke up the OWB, get ready for church and when I get back, staying inside where it's nice and cozy warm.  Have a great all!  Roger
Roger

Autocar

I just put wood in my furnace and stepped out side its clear and crisp and know wind going to be a nice Sunday.
Bill

justallan1

Morning all. It's supposed to be nice today, so I'm going to break ice for the cows and go hunting with a friend this morning.
You all have a great day.

Allan

cheeves

Quote from: Shotgun on November 23, 2013, 05:01:59 PM
Hi Cheeves,

It would be good of you to show your location in your profile so we might know where the weather report is coming from.

And welcome too.
Thanks Shotgun, taking awhile to learn the ropes! LOL
Good Morning All!! Cold morning up here on Watson's Hill! Wind Chill 6 with big puffy clouds. Winter has started here in " The Land of The First Sun."

goose63

Morning guy's it's cold here today gona fix the tractor then sit by the wood stove SATY WARM guy's 8) :snowball:
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Thank You Sponsors!