iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

posting photos

Started by Maine logger88, November 18, 2013, 06:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maine logger88

I'm sure this has been asked before but how do I make a gallery and post photos from my phoneim having a bit of trouble with it but I'm not very electronically savy
79 TJ 225 81 JD 540B Husky and Jonsered saws

beenthere

Go to "Home" page, then down to "Behind the Forum" for the first thread which is a good primer on posting pics.

Set your gallery up in your profile, and have your pics in .jpg format in your computer. Pretty straight forward to then get them in your own gallery.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Maine logger88

OK thanks I will try that I currently don't own a computer can I use the same process with my droid

ga jones

There's a smart phone procedure too
380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

thecfarm

He's posting about a broken axle. He's all set on the pictures. Now he needs an axle.   :o
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

ga jones

Ya he does have the pic thing down.that's a mess.
380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

Maine logger88

Yup figured it out thanks for the help

Thank You Sponsors!