iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Timberjack transmission parts?

Started by plasticweld, November 18, 2013, 06:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plasticweld

I need to get some parts for my 240, transmission do you know anyone that stocks the parts and knows enough so that when I tell them over the phone what I need I actually get the right parts. I have been using CJ logging here in NY and they send me more wrong parts than right

Maine logger88

Harolds logging in Hermon me is where I usually get my timberjack parts what model 240 do you have
79 TJ 225 81 JD 540B Husky and Jonsered saws

jwilly3879

David Swinton Logging Equipment, Lake George NY (518-793-8426) is where we get our parts.

Mark K

PAfaller just rebuilt his tranny in his 240 this summer. Might want to look him up. I know he was having fun lining up parts.
Husky 372's-385's,576, 2100
Treefarmer C7D
Franklin 405
Belsaw m-14 sawmill

plasticweld

Thanks guys I will be making some phone calls tomorrow, I  need the shaft that runs the length of the transmission, and the yolk. mine is stripped out. I have never had more problems with a piece of equipment than the transmission for the 240, it is a 79 D and since I have owned it; it has been out a total of 6 times.

ga jones

There's a cj in allenwood pa. It used to be Lyons equipment. Same guys there forever. I get my tj parts and my treefarmer parts there. Very knowledgable they ship to me. It may be closer to you than New England
380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

Nemologger

Forestry and Construction,800-809-4848 these guys really know there stuff, ask for Keith
Clean and Sober

smwwoody

Full time Mill Manager
Cleereman head rig
Cooper Scragg
McDonugh gang saw
McDonugh edger
McDonugh resaw
TS end trim
Pendu slab recovery system
KJ4WXC

Thank You Sponsors!