Previous topic - Next topic

sandsawmill14

now your using your head like a redworm :D
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

LaneC

I was as nervous as a cat, in a room full of rocking chairs :D :D
Man makes plans and God smiles

LaneC

x3 on the Rome thing.      I do not know how to copy it like yall did.

Dave Shepard

To qoute a post, look in the upper righthand corner of the post and there is a "qoute" button. This will open a reply window with that post in it. Move below the qoute and add your reply.

Rome wasn't built in a day.  ;)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

LaneC

Thanks a bunch Dave shepard. That will help later on. Thanks again.

4x4American

:D  I love saying, "you know what they say, Rome was built in a day"  it always stirs everyone up!
There was this one guy I worked with, he was freaking out about something along the lines where it'd fit in, and I walked past and dropped in said line, and he freaked out and screamed at the middle of his lungs (the top melted off from overheating)  "ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY! UGH!" and then he stormed off in a tantrum I couldn't stop laughing.
Obviously Rome wasn't built in a day...I got it from Tommy Chong, in an episode of That 70's Show, he said, "you know what they say man, rome was built in a day, man" and i've been quoting that ever since....
Boy, back in my day..

4x4American

If she ain't 280 she ain't a lady!
Boy, back in my day..

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

An old quote from one of my favorite actors, Paul Fix.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

red oaks lumber

rome wasn't built in a day cause i wasn't the contractor. is the way i always heard that one

busier than a dog in a hub cap factory
busier than a one legged man in a butt kickin contest
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

red oaks lumber

if i want any lip from you,i'll take one off your face
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

tractorman44

My one uncle would always say: "You should never let a fool see a job half done".

Buckshot00

Let me see said the blind man.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Buckshot00

One of my dad's favorites.

beenthere

QuoteLet me see said the blind man, as he picked up his hammer and saw.

(as I seem to remember it).  ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Billbob

My wife when she is describing me :  Big like truck, smart like truck!"
Woodland Hm126 sawmill, LS 72hp tractor with FEL, homemade log winch, 8ft pulp trailer, Husqvarna 50, Husqvarna 353, homemade wood splitter, 12ft dump trailer, Polaris Sportsman 500 with ATV dump trailer

Ljohnsaw

We shall
Quote from: Buckshot00 on December 22, 2014, 07:24:18 PM
Let me see said the blind man...
... to the deaf mute.

At least that was what my brother was always saying when I asked "whatcha doing?"

But I like the hammer/saw ending better!
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

LaneC

When you are doing something with a certain, not too common tool, or something that you do not see very often, and someone says "What is that?" Some people will get smart and say, "that is an eyecatcherformedelers" ;D

hacknchop

Old fella I worked for in machine shop when asked what ya making Jim would answer "about two  bits an hr how about you?"got a chuckle every time!
Often wrong never indoubt

Lazy logger

This snow is backside deep to a tall Indian.
I know the voices in my head aren't real,but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome!

kwendt

I grew up hearin: "she's so ugly.. If she fell in the ocean, even the tide wouldn't take 'er out!" But then, most the guys in my family are "numb'r than a pounded thumb".....lol. It's a wonder I wasn't scarred for life!
87 acres abandoned northern Maine farm and forest to reclaim. 20 acres in fields, 55 acre woodlot: maple, spruce, cedar and mixed. Deer, bear, moose, fox, mink, snowshoe and lynx. So far: a 1950 Fergie TO-20, hand tools, and a forge. (And a husband!)

Chuck White

:D  :D  :D   

Good One!   smiley_thumbsup
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Billbob

"She fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!"
Woodland Hm126 sawmill, LS 72hp tractor with FEL, homemade log winch, 8ft pulp trailer, Husqvarna 50, Husqvarna 353, homemade wood splitter, 12ft dump trailer, Polaris Sportsman 500 with ATV dump trailer

coxy

Quote from: LaneC on December 22, 2014, 10:19:22 PM
When you are doing something with a certain, not too common tool, or something that you do not see very often, and someone says "What is that?" Some people will get smart and say, "that is an eyecatcherformedelers" ;D
it a whatchamucalitcalledathingamagig  :D

Thank You Sponsors!