iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

For MM

Started by Happycamper, November 11, 2013, 05:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happycamper

Went to the slab pile and repaired the fenders.
                                  Jim
Before and After.

Wether you think you can or you can't you're right

thecfarm

That looks real slabie to me.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I like it, Happy Camper!  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Nomad

Looks like you took that from a serviceable piece of junk to a work of art! smiley_clapping
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

Magicman

Well, lookatyougo !!!  That is down right purty.   :)  Have you named her yet  ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

beenthere

Good on ya, looks like 'ol blue is saved. smiley_thumbsup
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

drobertson

Nice, Real nice, and purty too.  Name?  "Still Hauling and Rollin'"     david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Happycamper

MM,
  Back to your original comment I think it appropriate to call "her" ( Inspiration.)
                                 Jim

Chuck White

Nice lookin' trailer you've brought forward! ;)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

Quote from: Happycamper on November 12, 2013, 05:41:52 PMBack to your original comment I think it appropriate to call "her" ( Inspiration.)  Jim
Well it was ugly enough to inspire some motivation, so you have nailed it.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Ga Mtn Man

It just makes me smile to look at it. :)
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Happycamper

I didn't have a lot of choice seeing the slabs were falling on the ground because the sides were so weak and rotten when I moved the trailer. Thanks to the little mill I got some inexpensive fir to rebuild it with.
                                           Jim

Hilltop366

Quote from: Magicman on November 12, 2013, 05:50:14 PM
Quote from: Happycamper on November 12, 2013, 05:41:52 PMBack to your original comment I think it appropriate to call "her" ( Inspiration.)  Jim
Well it was ugly enough to inspire some motivation, so you have nailed it.   ;D

I don't know about that MM looks like he used screws and bolts. ;D

Magicman

Yup, you are right so Happy just screwed it up.   :D

Hilltop366

But trailer does look happier, it is much less blue.

Ya I know, thats a bad one.

Magicman

Only a New Blue Logrite could make it look better.   logrite_cool

Peter Drouin

If the wood came from the slab pile I would like to see the lumber pile  :D
Nice Job
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Thank You Sponsors!