Sponsors:

NH muzzleloader deer down

Started by Woodboogah, November 06, 2013, 06:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodboogah

175# 8pt shot on his scrape line. 
Keenan Logging & Tree Care, LLC

ellmoe

Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Magicman

Congrats on getting a very nice buck.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

good buck, nice symmetry,    david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Ken

Lots of toys for working in the bush

clww

Very nice experience you had. That should make a bunch of great meals, too. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

WmFritz

Very nice buck, Woodboogah.  Where did you hit him? His right side looks brand new. :D :D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

coxy

mesquite buckeye

Very nice. ;D

While working on the farm in Missouri, I found deer skeletons throughout the woods and fields. I guess the numbers got so high that something is taking them out.
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Woodboogah

I hit him in the right shoulder.
Keenan Logging & Tree Care, LLC

Peter Drouin

Nice, I had 5 of them watching me cut wood today :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

chain

Quote from: mesquite buckeye on November 06, 2013, 10:03:25 PM
Very nice. ;D

While working on the farm in Missouri, I found deer skeletons throughout the woods and fields. I guess the numbers got so high that something is taking them out.

The publications from MDC are saying "hemorraghic disease" killed many deer, heaviest in central to northwestern Missouri last year. They mentioned not taking does if the area you hunt had heavy die-off. As if that were not enough, six counties in central Missouri have the CMV ?? Or is it Chronic Wasting Disease? special hunt rules of checking deer for disease.

P.S.    Really nice buck Woodboogah!

Ron Scott

~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!