iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

First flock of Sky Carp [snow geese] seen today...

Started by chain, November 08, 2013, 12:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chain

..cold snap must be on the way. Once a novelty to be seen in flocks of tens of thousands, they're now looked upon as a nuisance waterfowl, possible spreader of diseases. But, from a farmer's view, I look upon a field of geese and think about free fertilizer!

H 2 H

Brian

Old BROWN eyes strikes again !

"Saw troll speaks with authority about saws has never even touched. Well maybe he touches the pictures in the brochures before he rips on them"

".... guess you need to do more than read specs, and look at pictures !"

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

coxy

mesquite buckeye

You guys are mean. ;D

Looks like supper coming by to me. ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

chain

I made the mistake of gutting a snow goose out, the meat tasted like the entrails smelled. Most hunters around here wait a few weeks until the geese have been on a rice field diet; then, filet out the breast, marinate, plenty of hot sauce, grill hot. You can have it.

H 2 H

Brian

Old BROWN eyes strikes again !

"Saw troll speaks with authority about saws has never even touched. Well maybe he touches the pictures in the brochures before he rips on them"

".... guess you need to do more than read specs, and look at pictures !"

Thank You Sponsors!