iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

woodhauler isnt feeling well

Started by snowstorm, November 05, 2013, 02:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowstorm

i knew something was up when he started texting me. he knows i dont text. he is in the hospital in bangor. a little case of heart trouble. there are keeping him there overnight. blood pressure was too high. he said when the nitro wore off the psi went back up

moosehunter

Hope he is up and hauling again soon.
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

HiTech

Hope he is up and at em' real soon.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Snowstorm, tell WoodHauler he is in our thoughts and prayers.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

snowstorm

i tried calling but his phone is shut off

snowstorm

he was quite worried about his truck being in the parking lot. i could have gone and taking it home for him but i needed a ride . i didnt want to leave my pickup there.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Do what you can.....your a good guy. Keep us posted please.  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

nk14zp

Quote from: snowstorm on November 05, 2013, 04:43:42 PM
he was quite worried about his truck being in the parking lot. i could have gone and taking it home for him but i needed a ride . i didnt want to leave my pickup there.
What town are you in?  I might be able to come get you and bring you back to your truck or drive his truck and have my wife follow me tomorrow afternoon.
Belsaw 36/18 duplex mill.
Belsaw 802 edger.
http://belsawsawmills.freeforums.org/

Mark K

Hope he gets better and back behind the wheel.
Husky 372's-385's,576, 2100
Treefarmer C7D
Franklin 405
Belsaw m-14 sawmill

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Stephen Alford

Sorry to be reading this.  Snowstorm please remind woodhauler that these events are like getting pulled over. Ya might lose a couple of points, but no one has taken away his lisense, just needs to slow down a tad.   :)  Stephen
logon

clww

Hope he gets to felling better soonest.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

snowstorm

Quote from: Stephen Alford on November 05, 2013, 06:48:38 PM
    Sorry to be reading this.  Snowstorm please remind woodhauler that these events are like getting pulled over. Ya might lose a couple of points, but no one has taken away his lisense, just needs to slow down a tad.   :)  Stephen
thats a good one. hes been pulled over plenty of times

samandothers

Thoughts and prayers for him and speedy recovery.

GATreeGrower

Prayers from here that all goes well.

JohnM

Snowstorm, it's a little late (just saw this) but if you need to you can park your truck or woodhauler's out here at my place in Clifton.  Guessing I'm too late tonight but if he's still there tomorrow and is worried about it bring it out (only 20-25min from the hospital).  I'll PM you my number.  Hope Hauler is feeling better ASAP!  I hate that hospital. :(  Only thing good to come out of it is my kids...well and me. ::)
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

WmFritz

I'm blaming them DanG Red Sox!!!  ;D
I thought I was gonna end up in there too, during the Tiger's series. :)
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

snowstorm

he broke out of the joint.........as he put it

Ed_K

I ask for prayers for my friends every night,we just can't slow down can we?So we need the prayer's.
Ed K

Woodhauler

Quote from: snowstorm on November 06, 2013, 04:26:17 PM
he broke out of the joint.........as he put it
Out and hauled a load of wood!   Passed stress test, no heart attack now or before! No blockage anywhere! Had a big spike in my blood pressure! 206 OVER SOMETHING! the intro made sick as a dog! My head wanted to blow up after the 3 dose and then they put the patch of it on me! 
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

beenthere

That is good news. Hang in there... smiley_thumbsup
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Ed_K

Glad your feeling better,now they're wanting to do lots of tests?
Ed K

timberlinetree

Nice to hear your back truck n!hope u keep feel n  better & good luck!
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

coxy

Woodhauler

Quote from: coxy on November 08, 2013, 05:25:26 PM
how is woodhauler doing
Doing good! Hauled wood wensday nite, thursday and today! Also  got a nice doe yesturday to fill my tag!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Thank You Sponsors!