iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Built rite processors are they good machines?

Started by logman81, November 05, 2013, 09:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

logman81

Was wonder if anyone has a built rite processor? If so what model? I recently teamed up with another guy and we are selling a lot of firewood. We are realizing we are getting overwhelmed with orders. Are little husky wood splitter just can't keep up any more! It's time to up grade! Both of us like their machines and was wondering what your thoughts were.
Precision Firewood & Logging

angelo c

Quote from: logman81 on November 05, 2013, 09:10:04 AM
Was wonder if anyone has a built rite processor? If so what model? I recently teamed up with another guy and we are selling a lot of firewood. We are realizing we are getting overwhelmed with orders. Are little husky wood splitter just can't keep up any more! It's time to up grade! Both of us like their machines and was wondering what your thoughts were.

never used the processor but have used a Built rite splitter and liked it very much. I compare it closely to a TimberWolf which is a more popular but equally well built machine. A friend who owns the built rite had some challenges initially with the machine and was extremely happy with the service level that was given to him and his machine after the sale. It is supposed to be the "front end" of their entry level processor.
the question starts with what kind of supply do you have access to. if its straight pecker poles then a processor may be what you need. If you get tree service cast off uglies then a big splitter (or two) is what you may want to consider.
need more specifics to really give you an honest answer.
wife,kids,dog,t-shirts to prove it

timberlinetree

We bought a splitter/conveyor over ten years ago and still going strong. I could be wrong bit I think they used to be called brute?
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

logman81

Thanks guys, we've decided for now to buy a good used american splitter with log lift and run that for now. But a processor is something we will need down the road.
Precision Firewood & Logging

Thank You Sponsors!