Sponsors:

Basically for Jeff

Started by Texas Ranger, November 03, 2013, 10:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

The dog has him trained very well.    ;D   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WmFritz

that is Amazing! At least it is for me,  because I can't imagine the amount of time someone put into training that guy. Made me laugh too. Thanks for that post TR.   smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Ljohnsaw

I have a female that looks a lot like him but all she ever want is to chase a ball.  She does a few tricks like high-5'ing and jumping into the pool (usually on her own when she is hot). Amazing!
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

giant splinter

I agree with Magicman that dog is incredible and loves the water ....  great video!. What breed is that, looks like a hunting dog (forgot the name) Border Collie?? Australia has some that look similar, one is a shepherd and the other is known as a cattle dog both very smart and agile, we need one like that that will party with the mutts on the on the nearby ranches and bring up the IQ of the rest of these flea hotels in this community.  ;D
roll with it

GATreeGrower

The scooter had me laughing out loud.  Thats pretty incredible

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: giant splinter on November 04, 2013, 10:29:20 AM
<<snip>>
What breed is that, looks like a hunting dog (forgot the name) Border Collie?? Australia has some that look similar, one is a shepherd and the other is known as a cattle dog both very smart and agile,
<<snip>>

Mine is a Tri-color Border Collie / Queensland Healer mix and looks like him.  Border Collies were bred to herd sheep and such (from the head end) and Queeenslands go after the "heels" of cattle/horses.  So my dog is a little confused  :D  Very smart dogs but need to work ALL the time.
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

coxy

that was great  :) :)  I like the go pee on mommy one  :D

WmFritz

Quote from: coxy on November 04, 2013, 07:28:02 PM
that was great  :) :)  I like the go pee on mommy one  :D

That one got me to laugh out loud. It would be a great party-trick.   :D :D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

samandothers

Wow! Not sure my kids listen to me that good!

Thank You Sponsors!