iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A Mexican Hot dog?

Started by Tom, May 19, 2004, 07:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I didn't want a big conflagration in the kitchen tonight, what with everybody being so busy, so, I asked for Hot Dogs.

No mustard
No beans
no rolls
no .......

I said "anything will be fine"

What I got was a a flour tortilla and inside is refried beans, cheese, salsa, a little catsup and a hot dog.   It's good.  The wife was pretty creative. :D  I wouldn't mind having this again. ;D 8)

CHARLIE

Last Fall, I was burning a bunch of scrap wood from my shop in the fire ring I have in my extra lot. It was one heck of a hot fire too. I was burning DanG near all afternoon. So towards evening, I put some beans in a pot and invited my neighbor over for a hotdog roast. His wife was working.  So we roasted hotdogs, ate baked beans and drank Wobbley Pop out in the yard by a nice warm fire as neighbors walked by craning their necks trying to figure out what was going on. We had a good time and chewed the fat until DanG near 11:00 pm. Great hotdogs too 'cause they were roasted over oak, cherry and hickory embers and a few other non-carcinogenic combustibles..
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Sackett

Shoot sounds alright to me,if ya got any left,email one ta try ;D

etat

I like carcinogenic combustibles with my hotdogs!  :D   I figure that's the reason for my good health and good looks!  ;D You ever noticed how many 'preservatives' and things are in hot dogs.  I figure eat enough of em and you might live forever!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

CHARLIE

Naw CKTATE, you want live forever. It's just that when you die, they won't have to embalm you.  :D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Stan

CK's gonna be a mummy, nanner, nanner, nanner!  :D
Brats for me, I may go quicker than hot dog eaters, but there'll be a smile on my face.  ;) Besides they go better with good beer, Yuengling's anyone?  8) 8) 8)
I may have been born on a turnip truck, but I didn't just fall off.

etat

That probably wouldn't be so bad either.  My wife tells me she's got somethinng worked out with Hershell, the guy who runs the trackhoe, at the dump! ??? ??? ???
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

etat

Even worse, Hershell tole me the same thing too!!!! ???

If I'm going to buried in with all that debri and trash I might as well be a Mummy!!!!!  Then somebody can dig me up in a couple a thousand years and reanimate me, brain and all!!!!!! 8) 8)

Thank You Sponsors!