iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

who got the Poulan "1500"?

Started by Saw Dr., October 31, 2013, 09:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saw Dr.

On Atlanta CL a week ago. I called within 10 minutes of the listing, and the dude never called me back.  Leave a message, whatever.  Next time I'm going to blow up his phone. 

Oh, and it was a 5200 with a bow and straight bar for stupid cheap.
I don't try to explain to others why I play with chainsaws.  For those who already know, no explanation is needed.  For those who do not, no explanation is POSSIBLE!

Super 250

Andyshine77

Well that sucks!! I'm sure you already know, but the 5200 is an incredibly strong saw for it's size and vintage. In good shape they can go for quite a bit of green.
Andre.

Saw Dr.

In all fairness, it could have been a 4200 also.  Yes, I am aware that the 5200 is a hoss.  The few times I have run the 8500, it has been very impressive.  One day I'll get it back together. My general rule on big old Poulans is to never let them pass without at least trying to bring 'em home.  The large bow on the CL saw would have just been icing on the cake.  I hope someone I know got it.
I don't try to explain to others why I play with chainsaws.  For those who already know, no explanation is needed.  For those who do not, no explanation is POSSIBLE!

Super 250

Thank You Sponsors!