iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

ezboardwalk

Started by diesel pap, October 26, 2013, 08:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diesel pap

i got a ezboardwalk 40 on order. its been a few years since i sawed any.

customsawyer

Welcome to the forum. What did you mill with before?
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Solomon

EZ Boardwalk?  Is that a band mill?  Swing Mill? Circle Mill!
I have never heard if it.
  Pete
Time and Money,  If you have the one, you rarely have the other.

The Path to Salvation is narrow, and the path to damnnation is wide.

thecfarm

diesel pap,welcome to the forum. What's the plan for the lumber?

Solomon,what am I going to do with you??   :D   Sponsor on the left.
I would tell you I have a Thomas Bandsaw Mill,but don't want to confuse you more. Do a google on my mill. Just a small Maine company.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Solomon

I do have a serious case of tunnel vision Cfarm.     I get so focused on things that I don't see anything else right next to it sometimes.   Bad habit I've always had.  Probably always will but I do get to laugh at myself a lot!!!
I will definatly goole it Brother!
Time and Money,  If you have the one, you rarely have the other.

The Path to Salvation is narrow, and the path to damnnation is wide.

hackberry jake

Thats one heckofa machine! Youll be tickled pink when it gets there!
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

diesel pap

i had a hudson little oscar 2 years ago. the last one i had was a lucas 8 inch swing blade but sold it because of illness. i went to the paul bunyon show and saw edward and his mills. seemed like a very thought out mill for the money. thanks for the welcome

drobertson

Quote from: hackberry jake on October 26, 2013, 10:13:21 AM
Thats one heckofa machine! Youll be tickled pink when it gets there!
I was kinda thinking he would be more tickled "Blue"  :D :D :D :D
david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

diesel pap

tickled blue is right. :D :D

Sixacresand

Good deal, Diesel Pap.   And welcome to the Forum if you are new.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

5quarter

Quote from: hackberry jake on October 26, 2013, 10:13:21 AM
... Youll be tickled pink when it gets there!

Figuratively of course. Only Cedarman (and to a lesser extent Okmulch) can Actually be tickled pink.  ;)
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

Magicman

Hello, and Welcome to the Forestry Forum, diesel pap.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

diesel pap

the pineywoods hydros sure got me thinkin and the mill isnt even here yet. ;D

dboyt

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the mill!  Spend some time running it before you start adding to it.  You may find you like it the way it is.  Depends on the kind of cutting you do.  Lots of good mills at the Paul Bunyan show.  Always good to hear when someone buys one.  Looking forward to pictures!
Norwood MX34 Pro portable sawmill, 8N Ford, Lewis Winch

Deese

Welcome to the forum. I have a EZ Boardwalk Jr and am very satisfied with its performance.
2004 LT40 Super 51hp w/6' bed extension
Cooks AE4P Edger
Cat Claw sharpener/Dual Tooth Setter
Kubota svl75-2 skidsteer w/grapple, forks, brushcutter
1977 Log Hog Knuckleboom loader/truck

kevin19343

I  have an EZ Boardwalk. So far I'm pretty satisfied with it.

Welcome

diesel pap

i had a manual mill (hudson) in the 90s for about 5 years. i was going to make a turner for it but never got around to it.

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum Diesel Pap.

Congratulations on your mill purchase too!  8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

diesel pap

diesel pap

edward called this morning and said he was goin deliver tues afternoon.  8)

Thank You Sponsors!