iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sightseeing Grand Lake, Co area

Started by Bill Gaiche, March 01, 2014, 09:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Gaiche

While we were here at Grand Lake, we did some snowmobiling yesterday, today we drove over to Walden this afternoon. A few things we saw up and back. The Golden Eagle feasting on the road kill Elk didn't get focused good. Only got one shot and he flew. Hate that. They are so pretty. The other photos are an Elk heard of about 200 and the antelope was about the same. Saw two wolves but they ran before I got a photo. The town photos are of Grand and where we stayed. The equipment you guys know more about than me. bg

Magicman

Thanks for the reminder Bill.  We have not been to Walden in several years.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sprucebunny

Thanks for the pictures !

Do they still have wooden sidewalks in Grand Lake ?
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Bill Gaiche

Yes on the wooden sidewalks pretty cool. MM, we met 6 vehicles coming back to Granby, 55 mile stretch  and two of those were snowplows.  bg

Red Good

Looks like your having a good time . See you when you get back .Red
Stihl 211C saw
Massey 135 deisel tractor with a front loader
Can Am 800 max quad
2001 Chev S10 pick me up
Home made log arch

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

pigman

I  have been to Grand Lake, but in July it was not as white. I think I will wait till July to got back.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Bill Gaiche

Oh come on Pigman, give it a shot it won't hurt. bg

Thank You Sponsors!