iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

price of SYP

Started by REGULAR GUY, October 16, 2013, 01:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REGULAR GUY

I'm in so. east Missouri. I got a nieghbor interested in full dimensional 2x6x12 SYP (just flat cuttin for a hog pen), using my lumber, where would I find out a fair price to charge him? Thanks in advance     Regular Guy

beenthere

The local lumber yard will have prices.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

WDH

That is right.  I bet that you will not like them.  It is very very hard to compete with the big pine producers. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

shortlogger

I usually just charge the same for the timber as the sawing so for me it would be .60 bd ft .
I don't sell a lot of lumber outright. But when I do I don't  have much in my pine timber I just get em off my neighbors when they have some die just a little gas and time .if I had to buy the pines I'm sure I would have to go up .
1 Corinthians 3:7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase . "NKJV"

Thank You Sponsors!