iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Work Order/Worksheet

Started by chickenchaser, October 14, 2013, 10:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chickenchaser

I think I saw a post recently (could have been in archives) that showed a sample form (or linked to one) given to customers prior to sawing. I did a search on the words "work order" and "worksheet". I did not try a search of "contract" but will do so. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

CC
WoodMizer LT35HD

JD 3720 w/loader. 1983 Chevrolet C30 dump. 1973 Ford F600 w/stickloader. 35,000 chickens.

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

chickenchaser

That's EXACTLY what I'm looking for!

Thanks, Mr. Chuck.

CC
WoodMizer LT35HD

JD 3720 w/loader. 1983 Chevrolet C30 dump. 1973 Ford F600 w/stickloader. 35,000 chickens.

drobertson

I used this exact one for years, a very handy tool,   thanks chuck, ran out a few years ago, might just print some out,    david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Chuck White

I usually make several copies of both, the tally sheet and the contract to carry in the truck and a copy to copy from, kept in the file cabinet!

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!