iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Nice oak

Started by CCC4, October 12, 2013, 10:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCC4

1270d

Nice oak TC, uh....ccc4.  Must have gotten down. Into the seventies forcing you to break out a shirt.  Lol

treeslayer2003

pretty work, and nice to see you. ;D

CCC4

pfftt! Yeh I actually wore a shirt for about 2 hours. LOL! Thanks man!

TC??? LOL! shhhh! LOL!

CCC4

Quote from: treeslayer2003 on October 12, 2013, 04:23:08 PM
pretty work, and nice to see you. ;D

Hey slayer! Good to see you also! LOL! I made some more videos today slayer. I cut a fatty pine and got a super nice red oak video. Man, I don't think this place is gonna run of timber! LOL! I figured I'd be near done by Monday, but I ran into this set of big timber this morning that looks like it just keeps going for awhile! You know if I want out of here....that I have some good stuff waiting on me across the river! Can't wait either!  Thanks slayer!

CCC4

mesquite buckeye

Pretty nice. Looks like you got it before the lightning strike on the facecut side had a chance to start rotting. That will make some nice lumber. ;D
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

shortlogger

I can't see any of his videos on my kindle , does anyone know why  ?
1 Corinthians 3:7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase . "NKJV"

CCC4

Hey there fellow Arkie!  ;D I have had a couple people say they couldn't view them for some reason. If you can access You Tube and view directly from there...here is my "Channel" name ...that should get ya there.

Where abouts in W. Arkansas are ya? Are you a logger out there? Well, hope the videos are worth viewing for ya! Cheers! Oh the mini quad racing vids are my 11 year old Son. Thanks!

Hey, p.m. me if ya want my channel name. I edited out the channel name...

Jeff

Quote from: shortlogger on October 14, 2013, 04:28:29 PM
I can't see any of his videos on my kindle , does anyone know why  ?

Don't know anything about kindle but you do need a flash enabled device to see youtube videos.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

shortlogger

I got on my iPhone and watched the videos from there...nice !!!
I live in Scott county about 50 miles south of Ft Smith .
I grew up logging from the time I could carry a saw till my 20's then took a night job with insurance for the family , but I still run a small operation on the side mainly cutting pallet log and cedar timber and some tie logs . Always miss falling timber full time (except when its 100+ outside ) deffanatly the most satisfaction I have ever had doing a job , less and less opportunities around here for hand felling timber almost everyone has gone fully mechanical except for a few guys like me working little niche tracks and cedar .
1 Corinthians 3:7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase . "NKJV"

CCC4

Yeh, the mechanized crew can get through a bunch of timber in a days time. Frt. Smith huh? Yeh, I used to do a bunch of racing down your way. Up till last year I always ran the RFGP and a race at Frt. Chaffee. Thanks for viewing. Cheers!

Thank You Sponsors!