iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Come On Daylight !

Started by Autocar, October 03, 2013, 06:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

This time of year it seems to take forever to get light enough to work,its trying to rain and I only need one more day to get everything hauled off the landing. Just part of the business guess, I will cross my fingers  ;).
Bill

Al_Smith

Well get on it ,it's not suppossed to rain today until after dark .It's also supposed to be nice this weekend with rain only forecast for possibley Fri .

On the other hand you know full well about the accuracy of weather forecasters in these parts .

Autocar

I beat the rain on Thursday Al, I hauled the last loads and moved the skidder so Iam pretty tickled. Talked to Ohio Logger tonight he was telling me they had around four inches of rain up there sence three I saw on the news where they have flash flood warnings . Bad time of year to get that much with alot of crops in the feilds yet plus trying to log. Have a great weekend Bill.
Bill

Al_Smith

Yeah they were hitting it hot and heavy before this last bout of rain .Soybeans and corn at the same time just like last year .Flippen soybean dust about knocks the wind out of my sails ,allergies . :(

I've got 1800 square feet of metal roofing to coat if it ever stops raining .

Thank You Sponsors!