iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

used parts for JD 440

Started by mike_cain, May 12, 2004, 01:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike_cain

I am in the process of rebuilding a JD 440-A skidder. I need parts for the steering cylinder supports (attachments). Also need pins, bushing etc for the upper and lower pivot points. This tractor has three of the wheel hubs welded and I think they will need replacing in the future. I know I can get replacement parts from JD, I would like to use as many used parts as possible and then finish up with new. Can anyone give me a lead or suggustion where I find used skidder parts? Any suggustion is appreciated.   mike   607-796-0394

mike_cain

Thanks for suggustions, I have sent each a request maybe I will be lucky!   mike

Ed_K

You could try Eddie Nash in Colebrook N.H. He has the largest skidder junkyard I've ever seen.
Ed K

Rob

I agree Ed ,  Eddie definetly has a very large skidder graveyard up there . I actually have to call up there either today or tomorrow to see if he has a front differential for my C4D , I need to get it back together so I can work once again. Does'nt move to good in 2wd.  Heres Nash's number talk to Susie she'll help you out Mike with your 440 parts they have a bunch of them up there .(603)237-8857  or (603)237-8733.

Rob

mike_cain

Thanks for the phone numbers. That is just what I am looking for!!!    mike

Thank You Sponsors!