iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Econo - Travel trailer....

Started by Danny_S, May 11, 2004, 07:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny_S

:D  :D  :D  :D    ;D

I am moving so I had to take the little shed to my parents place for now. I use it for storing all my tools and chainsaw stuff.  Its amazing what you can do with a jack-all and a tirfor winch.  ;)
Plasma cutting at Craig Manufacturing

Pete J

It looks like it has heat.
Does it have air conditioning?
Does it sleep 4?

Danny_S

:D  Well when that Kubota is in "rabbit"  and 4th with the window open it cools off pretty good  ;)  It does have a central heating system.   ;D

redpowerd

me and my army buddy whipped up something like that to drag to our various "campgrounds" around town durin high-school. we even threatend to bring it to some public campgrounds ::) you needed a feller inside to hold onto the woodstove in tow. ;D
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Kevin_H.

Your camper kinda has that ma and pa kettel feel to it.  ;D

home sweet home?
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

redpowerd

now they're all the rage up here :D
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Danny_S

I've seen worse..  :D  I pretty much gave the building to mom for mothers day, she wants to make a potting shed out of it. I told her that I might leave it on the wagon and travel the world!  :D

EZ

What year is your camper. ;D
EZ

shopteacher

Now that's a real honest to goodness Humphrey Wagon. ;D
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

slowzuki

I'm jealous Danny but I think its of the tractor, no offence to your camper :D

QuoteNow that's a real honest to goodness Humphrey Wagon. ;D

shopteacher

I think that camper has a lot of character. I seen Ole Butch lift an eyebrow and  that takes a lot of effort on his part. :D
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

SwampDonkey

I've seen lotsa folks up this way with little portables just like that for the woods. I seen a good many woods yards with just such a camp parked onto them. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!