iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Meat for the year

Started by justallan1, September 22, 2013, 08:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justallan1

Pete, the far end of the ranch is about 30-40 miles from the Little Big Horn Battlefield. I haven't made it to one of the re-enactments yet, but want to. I get people upset by mentioning that I wish for just once the yellow haired guy (Custer) would win or maybe this year he'll fair better. Some people have no sense of humor!

Allan

labdad

When I was younger I had an in at the north end of the Paddock ranch on the Montana side. Great place to hunt and beautiful country. That was before they started charging, got a little expensive for me so we went somewhere else.  Nice while it lasted.
My equipment
Husky 50 Rancher
Husky 359
Brave 26 ton splitter

Ordinary men have excuses
Extraordinary men have solutions

justallan1

I went to the big city shopping yesterday and picked up the elk on the way home and might should have bought myself a bigger freezer too. I filled this freezer and the one in the kitchen also. Actually the one I have is more than I need for the year.
I ran into a real good friend on the way home and sent him and his wife home with enough to last them a couple months. I know a couple people in town that could use a bit of help right now and my ex-girlfriend is still a great friend and an awesome cook, plus she has cable tv, so I have to help her out. ;D.
Now I need to get busy making jerky with better than 50 lbs of what was left from last year.
It's a good day.
Allan

Thank You Sponsors!