iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Found a good chainsaw guy

Started by thecfarm, September 20, 2013, 04:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Had an impulse hose broke on the 372. Took it to a guy about 45 minutes from here. I did call him to see if he worked on them. He sells Stihl and Jonsered,but said he does work on Huskys. He works on just about anything by the looks of the place. A very organized guy and clean shop. He just about knew what was a matter with it by what I told him on the phone. He had the hose on hand and a ½ hour later I was out the door with a saw that runs again. Very good service. I was looking for a place like this. I hope the Hushy don't die soon,but if it did I would buy a Stihl or Jonsered from him. He's right out in the woods on a dead end dirt road,Tower Road,East Peru.I think.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

ladylake

Sure nice to find a shop that gets things fixed right and doesn't rip you off, there are too many that don't.  Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

OAP

It don't matter what team they play for.
If they are good everybody wants them. :P

Thank You Sponsors!