iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Mothers Day To All Our Mamma Posters

Started by Percy, May 09, 2004, 09:21:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Percy

Hey ladies.
Hope you have a wonderfull Day ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Just talked to my mom on the phone for an hour...Moms RULE ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Patty

Thanks Percy.  

You are a good son. You know you made her day!  ;)  :)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

hiya

This morning at church the men made breakfast for the women. I made buttermilk pancakes,the deacon made scrambled eggs with cheese,also had sausage,cereal, dounuts,fruit,
juice,coffee,&tea. The women really enjoyed it. Besides it was a lot of fun.
Richard
RichardinMd.

DanG

Well, I guess I'm the goat, here. :-/  I didn't take no pics of the Juniper picnic table I made for my Mom.  I went to the barn and selected rough stock, edged, planed, cut, and assembled the table, then squirted it with urethane by dark. I'll get my ol' Daddy to take some pics, and I'll post'em soon. BTW, she like the table. ;D :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

etat

I sent my wife and mom shopping and worked on kitchen cabinets and cedar closet liner.  I did buy her a few trinkets last week, but right now our big thing is tryin to get in the house.
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

pappy

A good friend of mine and me treated our ladies to a Maine Mothers Day tradition.  And as you can see they were very happy !!  :) :)

Got a closeup of that--yup

Good folks and good eats what more could a person want  :)
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

Ron Scott

Some great seafood, those Maine lobsters.
~Ron

Linda

Thanks Percy!
I had a nice day.  ElectricAl gave me the day off! ;D

Termite,
Wow! :o    
I hope you didn't have to wrestle with those claws! :-/
I trust they were incapacitated before the ladies got them. :D

Linda :)
Wood-Mizer 2012 LT50HDE25

etat

I really like seafood.  Everytime I see seafood sure makes me hongry!!!!
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Percy

QuoteI really like seafood.  Everytime I see seafood sure makes me hongry!!!!
Yep Im on a seafood diet.....I seafood, I eat it :D :D :D :D
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Thank You Sponsors!