iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Good stuff on Corn Grill

Started by MRowsh, September 03, 2013, 02:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MRowsh

It has been few years now that I have been using corn grill.  And I do eat a lot of venison too. Have not bought red meat for about 10 years now. Nature's best is getting harvested every hunting season and vacuumed packed in my freezer.

LogMaster LM2 with Kubota V1305 Diesel conversion.
There is a price for everything in life!!!  No free lunches!
Retired US Army.

beenthere

Lookin real good on that grill. Is it all venison product we are seeing, or chicken and pork too?
Lower right also a veggie?
I'm getting hungry.

Would you comment on the start-up time for the corn grill to be ready for grilling? Does it compare well to using pellets?
What is the procedure for start-up and how much corn?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

MRowsh

The sausage is what I make myself. Also I do make summer sausages. And yes, there is some chicken breast on the grill also. And we do like grilled tomato too.
To start, I use some twigs and light it, as soon as I get some fire going, I turn the auger on for corn to start feeding the fire. It takes about 15 minutes to heat up to over 400 degrees.
Retired US Army.

drobertson

Freezer meat has been on the grill for most of the summer here,  and must say, that looks like a feed!  Too much slab material around to use corn for fuel around here,  and yea, I'm now hungry again!  I just almost hate getting on this topic, just for this reason ;D  I reckon I will start another fire and start digging into the chest.   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

MRowsh

Here is one of my favorite breakfast. Free range eggs from my chicken coop, hash brown, and some good ham. Life is good!  Love those fresh eggs.

Retired US Army.

thecfarm

Corn grill? I don't get out much. I had no idea they was out there. I'm still in the charcoal age.  :D That is a load for the grill. I replace the ham with pepperoni,it's store bought.  :(
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

bama20a

Quote from: MRowsh on September 06, 2013, 09:43:18 AM
Here is one of my favorite breakfast. Free range eggs from my chicken coop, hash brown, and some good ham. Life is good!  Love those fresh eggs.

Oh my lord,Where are the GRITS? :o :o ;D
It is better to ask forgiveness than permission

MRowsh

Here is what's worth waiting for dinner for.  I marinated some venison last night for tonight's din din.  I have not mentioned it to you guys yet, I used to be a chef. That is how I put myself through Engineering school. My seasoning is shipped all over the world by the way. I grind 1/2 stuff I use in my seasoning, and the rest buy them already grounded.

Retired US Army.

Raider Bill

That's a good looking plate!

Let's see what your seasoning looks like. Is there a label?
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

MRowsh

No label. but the plan is, when my son opens up his Doner Kabab, we package it into few ounce containers and sell them there, then I have to come up with a label for it.
Now, I sell it per pond when I get orders, the most I have shipped was 25 lbs to Texas. Have been shipping it all over US, Germany, Korea, and few other places. Anywhere I was stationed at, all those who got introduce to it, still place their orders. I do not make anything on it, it is just my hobby and I do enjoy it when others enjoy the heck out of it too.
There is hot, hotter, and supper hot.  It can be used with every type of cooking. For example if you are going to make spaghetti, the only thing you should add to it is Oregano.  But for other stuff, that is the only thing that should be used.
Retired US Army.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

MRowsh

So goooood!

Fresh Tilapia from my Aquaponics system.  And one of my old hens!

Retired US Army.

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Thank You Sponsors!