iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Kiss the toe

Started by SwampDonkey, August 28, 2013, 06:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Well, that in itself is........umm interesting. But who swallowed it and made off?  :D

http://www.calgarysun.com/2013/08/28/yukon-bar-customer-swallows-human-toe----on-purpose
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

fuzzybear

member of the sour toe club for over 20 years.    ;D ;D ;D
FB
I never met a tree I didn't like!!

Paul_H

Kiss the gall bladder or appendix would be easier for parts restocking but either way....  steve_smiley
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

SwampDonkey

Well apparently is was a fellow from Louisiana, who slapped down the $500 fine and made off with the toe. Now I know them southern folk eat grits, but mummified toes? ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

I know that Cajuns know about cookin' and eatin' but it surely must take a drunk one to eat a pickled toe.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Al_Smith

I'll bet he thinks twice about doing it again once he passes it .Might has well have eaten a river rock .

Thank You Sponsors!