Previous topic - Next topic

pappy19

2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

terry f

Couldn't have picked a worse maker as far as quality, but everyone has a price. Still makes me think of Montgomery Wards.

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

davch00

Mossberg is my brand of choice when it comes to shotguns. I've been in duck blinds with several expensive brands that either freeze up or jam with all the dirt and mud that comes along with ducking hunting and my ole' 835 will keep blasting away. Well that is as long as I don't up a kent shell in it. None of my Mossbergs like kent shells. 

drobertson

13 years of dove, quail, and wild turkey hunting with mine, never one problem, except a few misses and some fast flyers,  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

okmulch

Mossberg 12 gauge was my first gun, had interchangeable bird barrel and slug barrel. Never had a problem with it, still shoots like a champ. At least a 25 year old gun. Must be the operator. :)
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

clww

Quote from: terry f on June 29, 2013, 04:51:20 AM
    Couldn't have picked a worse maker as far as quality, but everyone has a price. Still makes me think of Montgomery Wards.
Based on what? ::)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

ND rancher

Love my Mossbergs,We've got 4 and there all great!
TimberKing B-20.  Have been bitten by the bug! Loving life !

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I have shot Mossbergs before. My son has a MB Deer rifle. It' not a bad fire arm.
But for years I've shot Savage, and that's my personal choice when it comes to hunting.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

terry f

I'm not saying that its a bad first gun, or that if you pull the trigger that it won't go boom, eject the shell and feed a new one. What I'm saying is if you ask anyone who knows something about guns if mossberg is in the top five or bottom three as far as quality goes, I doubt any would put them in the top five, but a few would put them at the bottom one. Could just be a fit and Finnish thing.

ely

the Mossberg have always been worth the money for me. moreso than the benneli nova guns.

clww

Quote from: terry f on July 01, 2013, 07:15:07 PM
   I'm not saying that its a bad first gun, or that if you pull the trigger that it won't go boom, eject the shell and feed a new one. What I'm saying is if you ask anyone who knows something about guns if mossberg is in the top five or bottom three as far as quality goes, I doubt any would put them in the top five, but a few would put them at the bottom one. Could just be a fit and Finnish thing.
:D :D :D
Your posts still make me chuckle and shake my head. Where do you come up with this stuff? ::)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

coxy

I love my mossy     does the same as a 1000 dollar gun

jd2007

Wow & I thought Benelli was always the 'top dog' when it came to shotguns, figured they'd be able to shell out the big bucks to keep Duck Commander using their guns but I guess not.
Stihl 029S/039, MS280, MS250
Craftsman 4218

terry f

Money talks, on the plus side, might see more guns in the shows. Can't show much hunting or they would lose some viewers.

Thank You Sponsors!