iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Barn Material

Started by boman1, August 17, 2013, 10:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boman1

Cut some 20' pine 2x4 and 2x6....some 1x material. A friends getting ready to build a new barn. I set th edger up to make faster work out of this little job  

Magicman

Looks like you had quite an operation going there, and also produced a nice load of lumber.

Building a barn means that that (Tom) load is only a starter.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

Nice looking lumber there Bowman1.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

drobertson

dandy!  I love those 20 footers, (when a crew like yours is available) way to go man, looks great!  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

grweldon

I love it! Beautiful day, beautiful wood, fantastic fellowship!  Just need a grill with some meat on it and it doesn't get any better!
My three favorite documents: The Holy Bible, The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States.

boman1

We had a breakfast buffet cooked for us before we started
and a rack of ribs waiting when we finished. ...the fellowship was nice too!

Thank You Sponsors!