iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

stihl id please

Started by davidkid01, August 14, 2013, 06:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidkid01

Hi, i've had this saw for 10 years, it goes ok , but i havent been able to get it identified. Maybe with the number from under the air cleaner cover is 1124  141 10 then 05 inside a circle ..can anyone help???    thanks

beenthere

Welcome to the Forestry Forum

A photo will help those who know.

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Compensation

You might have a big boy there. Uploading pictures the first time is a little confusing. Been there taught me how but since I don't use a computer I forgot the process after a few uploads. You can make your profile pic with a smartphone. Just pop the saw picture in there if your on your phone.
D4D caterpillar, lt10 Woodmizer, 8x12 solar kiln, enough Stihl's to make my garages smell like their factory :) Ohh and built Ford tough baby!

AdkStihl

1124 Series = 084, 088, MS880

;)
J.Miller Photography

grweldon

That's a heck of a chainsaw!  120cc?  23lb powerhead!  Wow...
My three favorite documents: The Holy Bible, The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States.

Ianab

Google suggests that part # is for an 084 air filter cover, and that ties in with Adk's suggestion.

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

davidkid01

thanks for your help. i gotta get a side cover for the chain side, now it may be easier.

Thank You Sponsors!