iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Calling All Those In Washington State!!!

Started by Hud-Son Forest Equipment, July 31, 2013, 03:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hud-Son Forest Equipment

Hud-Son Forest Equipment will be in Spokane, Washington for the Morton Loggers Julibee!! August 8-11th

"The Granddaddy of all Logging Show"

Come meet Nichole and Kenny from our upstate New York headquarters at the show for live demos and tips on sawing!!!!
"There are no secrets to success. It is the results of preperation, hard work, and learning from failures"

rendezvous

Sounds like fun, but it won't be in Spokane, it's in Morton, that's on the west side.   http://www.loggersjubilee.com/schedule.htm
Greg

Hud-Son Forest Equipment

Correct! I did write that up wrong. In Morton!!! Will still be there and hope to see you guys out there! Thank you for the correction!
"There are no secrets to success. It is the results of preperation, hard work, and learning from failures"

rendezvous

giant splinter

Sounds like a big event, might have to check it out.
roll with it

redbeard

Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Hud-Son Forest Equipment

We got into town yesterday and are in the mountains of Washington now. Was in Gold Bar yesterday and what a beautiful area!! Washington State hands down has to be one of the most amazing places I have ever been to!!

We get to Morton tomorrow night to set up for the show. We hope to see you guys there! Got the equipment all loaded up in the trailer and are ready to do some sawing!! The cedar up just blows my mind with the size. A lot different than upstate New York cedar.

Call us if you have any questions or need directions to the show. We will help you out as much as we can 315-941-1396

We have a new HFE21, Oscar 121, Uniforest Winch 35E, HFE 36-14HP Electric Start, Oscar 328, Manual Wood Wrapper-and Kenny and Nichole to run demos!!!!

Cant wait for the show!

redbeard

Curious how your demos went at the logger show. Commitments got in our way this weekend, sorry I missed it. I met a nice gentleman from Gold Bar that demonstrated a Hudson mill in Sedro Woolley 2012 4th July carving event. He had a nice whack of WRC cedar he had piled up. 

Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

giant splinter

I was able to spend Saturday at the Morton Loggers Events and had the pleasure of meeting Nichole and Kenny, getting a first hand look at a few of the Hud-Son mills, the firewood wrapper and the Uniforest Skidding Winch. Hud-Son had set up a very nice display of equipment and Nichole and Kenny where busy helping everyone with questions and squeezing in demonstrations with the sawmills cutting some nice cedar logs furnished by a local mill in Morton. I was very impressed with the Hud-Son Staff and the display they set up for this event, my favorite was the Uniforest Skidding Winch and it is built to get the job done with very heavy construction and a sturdy winch that is mounted out of the way to protect it from damage yet having excellent access for maintenance and workability in the woods.
roll with it

Hud-Son Forest Equipment

Thank you Giant Splitter! It was great to meet you as well. It was a great show and we had a great time there.

We had Woodmen's Field Days this past weekend so two back to back shows that have been great. Trade show season!!!

Hope all is well with you and we will have to meet back up next time we are in Washington or if you come to New York!

-Nichole

Thank You Sponsors!