iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2013 Pigroast video feed and photos topic

Started by Jeff, July 31, 2013, 09:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Planman1954

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 / Solar Dry Kiln /1943 Ford 9n tractor

grweldon

Can't wait to see the video... I've just got the forestry forum banner at the moment, assume you aren't transmitting.  When you do, will there be audio as well?
My three favorite documents: The Holy Bible, The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States.

doctorb

Yes, that fish will feed quite a few this evening.  No, that pic is not photoshopped . :D
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: doctorb on August 01, 2013, 12:44:53 PM
Yes, that fish will feed quite a few this evening.  No, that pic is not photoshopped . :D

Ahhhh.......that pic was photoshopped. You look 35 Doc.  :) Good catch and you too Jeff.
What was your selection for bait? Live or Plastic?

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

pigman

I found some nice pudding stones. They are small, but nice.

Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

WDH

(Maybe there will be some left-over smoked salmon tomorrow if Pigman does not eat it all :)). 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Planman1954

Hey Jeff...it would be great if you could maybe set a time for us to tune in to the video/audio? feed so that each one there could come up and introduce themselves to us. It would be great to put faces to the handles!

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

beenthere

Jeff usually leaves it more casual and spontaneous... when the webcast is working. Doubt the pig roast attendees want to "parade" across the stage, but I could be wrong.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: beenthere on August 01, 2013, 10:00:43 PM
Doubt the pig roast attendees want to "parade" across the stage, but I could be wrong.

I'd be Brake Dancing and Moon Walking!  8)

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Jeff

Not smoked salmon. Fresh grilled salmon cooked by your's truly and it was "delish" if I say so myself.  8)

Our fishing hero doctorb gettin some.

Notice that for Pigman (aka puddinstone pilveren pigman) to continue to talk while he eats, that his feeding hand must move at or near the speed of sound

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sandhills

Man that looks good, nice fishing Doctorb!

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The pic of PIGMANS hand moving food from plate to mouth reminds me of the first time they ever took a picture of a Hummingbird in flight.

Jeff

I have the camera running. Not much to see for awhile I would imagine.  :)

doctorb

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on August 01, 2013, 02:12:35 PM
Ahhhh.......that pic was photoshopped. You look 35 Doc.  :) Good catch and you too Jeff.
What was your selection for bait? Live or Plastic?

David -
I look 35 about as much as you drink Dos Equis!  Caught on a Storm Thunderstick plastic minnow type crankbait.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

justallan1

Thanks for the video feed, Jeff.
I hope you all are having a good time.

Allan

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Planman1954

Jeff

Probably no audio most of the time. We will have audio on occasionally, but only when everyone that is there knows it. It is not a good idea at all to have audio on when people are unaware. Even when they are aware, the pigroast is a relaxing atmosphere and putting pressure on people to watch every word they say is pretty poor thing to do. Just like private messages here, private conversations take place in real life as well.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

isawlogs

Nice leaves to look at now, I'm sure one could take time out to aim camera a tad bit lower, it is a nice sky though... :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

Quote from: isawlogs on August 02, 2013, 12:55:53 PM
Nice leaves to look at now, I'm sure one could take time out to aim camera a tad bit lower, it is a nice sky though... :)

Pretty busy, I'll try to check on it as I can.

beenthere

Up, and I saw a "bibbyman" or his alias walking across the yard. An imposter, or the real Bibbyman?
south central Wisconsin

Thank You Sponsors!