iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

moving logs

Started by rvrdivr, May 03, 2004, 12:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rvrdivr

I would like to know what I can do to load logs onto my trailor without having heavy equiptment around. I have a 20 foot long trailor and the fenders stick up too high to load from the side. I was thinking on adding a winch at the front to pull the logs onto the trailor.
What size winch, size of cable, and lenth of cable should I choose If I were to drag a (?) 20 foot 25 diameter oak log up?
I have a tractor to unload.
What other ideas have you all come up with?
signed,
Logless in Florida :D

MemphisLogger

We use the 8000 lbs winch on the front of my truck (I have a hitch welded to the side of my winch carrier).

Scott Banbury, Urban logger since 2002--Custom Woodworker since 1990. Running a Woodmizer LT-30, a flock of Huskies and a herd of Toy 4x4s Midtown Logging and Lumber Company at www.scottbanbury.com

Furby

I have the same problem with the fenders. I decided to make some cheap runners for the logs to ride on.

I can only pull 1 or 2 logs at a time with my truck ( V-6 ), so this works pretty good. Make sure to bolt the runners to the trailer or they will lift off.  Getting the second log on takes a little work, but can be done.
Those are 4x6 wol. ramps. I broke one of the 4x6 pushing the first log I moved this way, off. The second log broke another 4x6 when I rolled it off.
I have a line on some galvanized I-beams 8' long, that I'm going to redo all this with.

Tom

Both DanG and Dead-header have a similar design. You can find it on the forum.  It is an arch built onto the back of the trailer that is attached to the log with a skid hook. The winch is attached to the arch.  The log is lifted as the arch is pulled forward and the log ends up on the trailer. You might have to rehook a couple or three times.  It's worth the search of the forum to find the loader. :)

Engineer

I just got an old beater trailer similar to the one in the picture above (similar in design, not saying that one's an old beater!) Square fenders like that.  I'm going to weld up some new steel plate fenders, reinforced with angle iron, and put a hand crank winch on a plate so that it can bolt onto the top of either fender.  I will weld some pins on the fender ends, so that I can use the box-beam ramps from my woodmizer on the trailer.  That way I can load logs on from either side just by using the winch.  If I do it right, the logs won't ever touch the fenders.  Unloading is a different story, but I guess I could unload that same way, or with a chainfall attached to an overhead support.

rvrdivr

Thanks guy's.
Tom, I will search for that post. Any idea what the heading was?
Furby, that is a good idea. I never thought of that. This is why I ask!

Furby

Engineer, no problem, that's my big rusty!  ;D
I actually just hook the winch to the fender with some chain. You do need to raise the winch a little so as not to cut the far fender with the cable. The second log is a little easier with the winch higher.

I love the arches that the others have, but I have raised mesh grating on the back end of the trailer. Getting them on wouldn't be the problem, getting them off makes a mess. This way I just roll the log down the ramps.

When I get the I-beams I'm going to set them up so I can hook up a set of hyd. loading arms right off of them, sometime down the road.  ::)

Kevin

You could always go with a removable fender like the LT-15 mill.

Furby

I thought about that, but my tires are still to high.  :-/

Hokiemill

Hey UrbanLogger (and others), a winch is in my future and I was wondering if you have found that the 8000 lb winch is big enough to drag and load most of the logs you deal with.  I've seen that you deal with some pretty big oaks that you quarter - did you drag/load them with your winch?

LSUNo1

I dont know how to link it but if you check out the thread titled "Desperate in New Orleans" begun on April 6, 04 you can see photos of my setup. I have a hydraulic winch mounted on front of my trailer. Any questions let me know.

Mitch (LSUNo1)

Kedwards

I use a warn 9.5 TI with the Future Forestry arch and have moved  oaks 40" in diameter on to my trailer without quartering.
His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like socks in a dryer without cling free

Tom

I found this thread with a picture of Deadheader's trailer.  He has a thread somewhere describing how it works. ......at least one.

https://forestryforum.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=sawmill;action=display;num=1039220319;start=0

junkyard

As long as your bucks clear the fenders just roll the logs right of fkerplunk. Dropped many a thousand feet that way off the old dummy job with trip bunks.
                     Junkyard
If it's free, It's for me. If for pay, leave it lay.

DanG

Brian, I'll try to get some pics of my rig posted tomorrow. You need a pretty good winch to pick them up this way, but a really good one doesn't cost much more than a mediocre one. I use a MileMarker 10,500lb hydraulic winch that cost a bit over a grand. It runs directly off the truck's power steering pump. I haven't found anything it won't pull, yet. It's the same one LSU#1 has mounted on his trailer.  It comes equipped with 100' of 3/8 cable.

Check in tomorrow nite for the pics, or, come up tomorrow and take the pics yourself. It ain't all that far from Branford to my place. ;D :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

rvrdivr

Alright I think I'm getting some ideas. Thanks for finding that thread Tom. I spent a few hours looking back at the older threads and found lots of good stuff.
Dang, I'd love to come see yah and I will soon, but I'm living in St. Augustine and that makes for a long trip. My mill is in Branford which I finally got delivered last week. I have photo's and will post soon.
Thanks again.

MemphisLogger

Hokiemill,

The 8000lbs Warn that we use has been more than sufficient for everything we've moved and we've only had to use our snatchblock where we couldn't get a straight pull.

One word of caution on electric winches--don't overheat them! :(

I burnt the motor on mine a month after the warranty expired  :'(

That said, we found a guy in Illinois that builds replacement motors that are much stouter (and powerful) than the original. And much, much cheaper  :)    http://www.wms1.com/wms1/index.html
Scott Banbury, Urban logger since 2002--Custom Woodworker since 1990. Running a Woodmizer LT-30, a flock of Huskies and a herd of Toy 4x4s Midtown Logging and Lumber Company at www.scottbanbury.com

oakiemac

Urban logger, How could I get in touch with that guy in Texas? I'm looking for a 12vdc motor to raise and lower my mill. thanks.
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

Swede

I made a trailer for my boat.
The frame is fastened to the wheels as usal. Two bars for pulling are fastened to the frame with two bolts close to the wheels so I can flip the frame to ground in the back end when I load or unload the boat.  I pull the boat up with a winch. When the boat is loaded the frame flips forwards so I can fasten the front end to the bars. The bars is coupled to the car all the time.
I´ve also seen trailers with a crank pulling up or down the front end of the frame. Perhaps anyone have use for the idea?

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

D._Frederick

Oakie,

Have you tried the Surplus Center for a 12 volt motor?  
WWW.surpluscenter.com

rvrdivr

Swede, that sounds like a tilt trailor? I have one for my boat too. Good idea. I think one would work well for a single log but not several.
I'm intrigued with Fl. Deadheaders loader and can't wait to see DanG's. I need to come see you guy's soon!!!

DanG

Hang in there, guys!  I took some pics today, but getting them sorted and compressed is a bigger job than I thought. I'll keep working on it.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Fla._Deadheader

Brian, we will be at the camp all next week. Slip over (AFTER making the appointment) :D and we can show ya how ours works. We still got that 24" Cypress on it

DanG sorta, kinda, made his loader like ours. He MAY just show ya the Hootiemobile. That's HIS favorite loader  ;D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

MemphisLogger

Oakiemac,

My bad--the guy is from Illinois and he does have quite a selection of specialized motors . . .

http://www.wms1.com/wms1/index.html

raycon

You can load a pretty decent size log with the woodmizer manual winch setup. (Largest I've moved to date with it is in the 24"(top) + 16' length(spruce). Took about 5 minutes to get it up onto the mill but it was quicker than refueling the tractor.
It looks like it would not be hard to duplicate the design to be added to a trailer.

on edit --
-- Starter motors (trucks/cars) have a lot of torque and are 12volts.
Lot of stuff..

DanG

OK, I rolled a small, 10"x16' cedar log out of my pile to demo the DanG-Deadheader SuperDuper Liteweight LogLoading Deevice. I'll try to get 2 or 3 pics in each post, and take you through the process.

1st pic is with the arch dropped back against the stopper chains. These chains just hold the arch in position while you hook up the log. The lift chain is in the middle, and is connected directly to the winch cable.

2nd pic is of log hooked up and ready for first pull. This pull is just to get the end of the log on the trailer. The lift chain should be hanging straight down for this, so you get enough lift b-4 the log reaches the trailer. Otherwise, the log goes under the trailer, and the MileMarker winch will fold your trailer up. ;D :D :D

In the 3rd pic, the end of the log has cleared the ground on its way up and aboard.

We're gettin' there!

Next, we have reached the top of the arc. Now, we reverse the winch to keep the whole thing from crashing forward. :o :o

DanG

OOPS! I fergot to resize that first one! :-[  Pleeeeze Missah Jeff! DonT hit me wit dat wet noodle no mo! :o :o

Now, we've got the log as far as its gonna go on the first pull, so we start backing down. The far end of the log digs into the ground(hopefully) and the lifted end settles onto the trailer.

The log is now resting on the trailer, and you can see the lift chain falling away. If you're quick, you can catch the log with the chain, and get a longer pull, the next time.

We're ready for the second pull. The first one took about 15-20 seconds, real time. With this small log, I could run the winch in high gear. In low gear, each pull takes about a minute. I found  a little knot on the log to hang the chain on, to get more forward progress on this pull. A helper can just hold the chain till it gets tight, for the same effect.

Now we're ready for the 3rd pull.

One more time!

And again! ::)

After releasing from this pull, I just hook the winch cable directly to the log, choker-fashion, and pull it the rest of the way.

This whole operation, including positioning the truck, pulling out the cable, setting the arch, loading the log, AND taking the pics, took less than 15 minutes.  No perspiration was required, either. ;D   Hope y'all enjoyed my little pitcher show.

rvrdivr

That was DanG nice of you to post all those pics. That is a nice set up. I think that would work for me.
Thanks guys

Fla._Deadheader

Nifty video brother DanG.  ;D:D :D

The only thing we do differently is, we hang a snatch block at the top of the arch and run the winch cable through it, to the log. Once we get the log sitting ON the end of the trailer, we release the cable from the snatch block and drag the log up the trailer. That would save a little more time, but, the way DanG shows it, it helps with snags clearing the trailer.

We have a 6" pipe welded across the end of the trailer, so logs will slide without hanging up.  Our 9000# Warn winch is in the head of the gooseneck on the trailer, so it tries to lift the end of the log as you suck it toward the head of the trailer.
   First, it is ridiculed;

bberry

:)The frame for moving logs up and over the back of a trailer is used on Maine boats for swinging a heavy drag full of shellfish up and over the stern of a boat. They are known as gallus or gallows frames. They would be a good, low tech, cheaply constructed,  way to move logs onto a trailer.

Fla._Deadheader

Welcome to the Forum, bberry. Got pics??? We loves them pics. ;) ;)
   First, it is ridiculed;

Ga_Boy

HOO YAH!!!    DanG and FDH  

Nice job on the design of the loader.

I do like them pictures.  I now got me some ideas for my brand new (used) trailer.  I saw it sitting in a field a few days ago.  Visited a spell with the fellers in the shop and struck a deal.

I'll post some pictures over the weekend.  This trailer is a BEAST, rated for 12 tons, two axels with four tires per and its got a 20 foot long flat bed.  The best part of all got it for $1000.  I priced the new ones that Haytrader put me on too, brand new they cost $4,300 :o and they was only rated for 5 tons.  I'd be eat'n PBJ for a long time if I had to buy a new one.  

The best part of all is no more fenders!  I have done bent a sctatched up my fenders real bad on my little trailer, but is does a good job for only having one 3500 lb axel.

I found the web site for those Milemarker wenches.  I gotta get me one for my trailer.  

Gotta questions for ya.  

Did you  mount the wench on the trailer or did ya install a hitch and the wench on the front of ya truck?

If  get the hydrualic model I was thinking it might be easer to install the wench on the front instead of runing hydrualic lines to the back.

Mark
10 Acers in the Blue Ridge Mountains

Brian_Bailey

Ga_Boy,  

Sounds like thar will be logs a hauling  8).

Just a note of caution, unless you have a CDL for tractor trailer combo don't let your GRVW ( truck / trailer ) exceed 26,000 lbs.

I had to lower the reg. wght. on my trailer to 11,500 to stay legal.  
WMLT40HDG35, Nyle L-150 DH Kiln, now all I need is some logs and someone to do the work :)

Fla._Deadheader

Good point, Brian.

We chose to mount the electric winch in the top of the head board on the trailer. 99% of the time, we have access to a backhoe for moving heavy stuff. We plug in the light kit to the truck, while we are winching, and the truck alternator keeps the battery up. We hardly ever have to use a 120V charger for the winch battery that is mounted next to the winch.
   First, it is ridiculed;

DanG

My winch is mounted in the back of the truck, just behind the cab. I wouldn't want it on the front because it is too much trouble to reposition the trailer. I frequently have to move the truck for each log.
Here's my setup:

rvrdivr

Well I bought a winch today at Harbor Frieght. It is an 8000lb with 100feet of 3/8 cable. They're on sale for only $300.00.
DanG, are you attatching the hook to the loader or is it running through a pully?

sandmar

Hi rvrdivr
I ordered the same winch 2 days ago to go on my flatbed. You decided how you are gonna mount yours yet? Would like to mount mine on the trailer tongue but wanna get some altitude on it to help keep logs from hanging on the end  and get a higher log stack also. All ideas appreciated!!!
Sandmar

Fla._Deadheader

We put a boat winch on our smaller trailer and put a raised leg on the front of the frame, right at the bed. Ran a small chain with turnbuckle from the tongue, right behind the ball, to the plate that the winch is bolted to. That gave us 24" of lift, to go along with the tilting arch. There's pics in the gallery. Let me look.

Here ya go.

First, it is ridiculed;

sandmar

Thanks FDH
This gives me more food for thought. Think one of those Bolt in back of pickup cranes would work  to get the log on the end of the trailer? The kind that they load barrels with,that have a swinging head? Is that plain as mud? ::) Harbor freight sells these also,thought about mounting it back by the rear wheel and let the arm extend over the end of trailer.winch log to end of trailer and lift onto end of trailer and never have to reposition cable hopefully.
Keep the ideas coming!!

Sandmar

Fla._Deadheader

Unlike DanG, when we hang the snatch block from the arch loader, it allows the log to be pulled TO the trailer, and then winched onto the trailer. The arch is high enough to get 2 layers of logs onto the trailer. Doesn't take many logs to make a load.

Also, unloading is just as easy by tieing the loader off and winching the logs off.
   First, it is ridiculed;

DanG

I just wrap the lift chain around the arch, and hook it back onto itself. Then I hook the winch cable onto that same loop, drop the other end to the ground, and around the log. The arch is 5' high, so I get a good bit of lift. It is enough to put a good load on my trailer. If I need more lift, I just drop the arch back farther.  The angle of the lift chain can be varied to control lift vs pull. If the chain is vertical, it will lift much more.  It it is slanted more to the rear, it will pull further.

sandmar

Thanks FDH and DanG
Nice to hear the voice of experience on this issue.....maybe avoid some trial and error ::) Winch should be here Monday..I will keep you updated..as in more questions I am sure ;D

Sandmar

dmcc

rvrdivr and sandmar,
I'd like to hear how those winches work out (from Harbor Freight). I've considered them before, but couldn't find any reviews of them. ???
Maybe one of ya'll could start another post on the winches.

Don't you love it when people come up with more stuff for you to do? ;D
"Still looking for that one BIG log"

Kevin_H.

these are some great pics, How did you guys make the pivot points on the arches?

Man I gotta get a welder.  ;D
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Fla._Deadheader

Nuttin to it, Kevin. ;D :D

First, it is ridiculed;

Kevin_H.

Thanks harold, Man o Man...To many ideas not enough time.

I thought about making the entire arch so that it would set in the stake pockets and hinge above that, so that the whole set up is removeable, Hmm.
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

DanG

Kevin, I got lucky. I had some 3-1/2" channel laying around, that had some 1-1/8 holes already in it. I just cut it so the holes were in the right place. ;D :D  I bought a piece of 1" round cold roll, and threaded it through the loops the ramps had been mounted on.  It would be better(slightly) to have it mounted above and forward of the rear edge of the trailer, but I want to still be able to use the trailer to haul my tractor, or cars, etc.

Kevin_H.

I think the best thing might be to start a new trailer from scratch, Something dedicated to loading logs

I still like the idea of a WM type hyd loader mounted on the side of a trailer.

Hmm.

Thanks again for the pics guys.  8)

rvrdivr

Wood is where you find it. Ok, I'm leaving the house Thursday mourning heading up to Harbor freight to get a winch. 5 houses down from me I see a pile of logs. I stop and talked to the owner. He's cut down a bunch of pine and thought the pulp wooders would come and get it. He told me I could have it for free. This is where the loader/trailer would come in so handy. I was lucky this time because he had a tractor to help load. I am old school, when you have a chance to get something for free, get as soon as possible. I was lucky this time. The pine isn't huge but it's free!

These are the logs sitting at the my next door nieghbors.

This is a pic of my buddy Joe helping unload the first load of my free pine. My tractor is a 1974 Oliver 1655.  

sandmar

rvrdivr
did you get your winch and how do you like it? Hoping mine will be here Monday.Been putting 2X10 white oak sideboards on getting ready to mount winch. Do you think 24" above the bed is high enough for the winch? Thanks for all the good ideas guys........maybe I won't screw it up too bad ;)

Sandmar

rvrdivr

Sandmar, I did get the winch but haven't used it yet. It looks good and should to nicely. I am keeping my eye out for some block and tackle also just in case I come across a monster log. I am going to get some steel next week and make a loader like DanG's and FDH. I am going to mount the winch on the front up high also, about two feet I am guessing. I'm also mounting a battery there and plan on using a set of jumper cables from my trucks battery to keep it charged while I'm using it.
I will keep you posted. Let us know how your works.
Brian  

Fla._Deadheader

You should be able to tap into the harness somewhere and run a #10 wire to the trailer battery. It will carry 35 amps and keep the battery charged while you are rehooking the cable or whatever. That's what we do. Jumper cables are not a good way to do it. One end may come loose and cause a REAL problem.
   First, it is ridiculed;

ksu_chainsaw

we have used a roll back trailer for hauling grain drills to move fence posts and other logs.  What is real nice is that the axles roll back to the rear of the trailer, dropping the deck to the ground.  That way you only have about a 10" rise to get the logs over.  we usually unhooked the trailer and used the truck or tractor to haul the logs up on the trailer, then used a cant hook to turn the logs.  I wish i could find a pic, but i can seen to find one.

Charles

ksu_chainsaw

So I called home, and mentioned the trailer, and dad said who it was made by, so I found a website with a few pics of the trailer.

http://www.donahue-trailers.com/implement.html

They say that they are for primarily farm use, but we installed lights on it, and use it frequently for lots of different things.

Hope this gives everyone some ideas.

Charles

Furby

WOW! That's pretty cool! Never saw that before, would take a little work to make one, but I could find a LOT of uses for it. Thanks for the idea!!!  ;)

Swede

Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)

Tom

I saw this same idea mounted on a truck in Moultrie, Ga. at the Agriculture show.   They could pull containers onto the truck, change from flatbed to dumpbed to log bed with bolsters to most any specialty bed.  Great idea.  Expensive :D

ksu_chainsaw

the military has something similar to the trailer that swede posted.  they call it a PLS, or palletized loading system, and is made by oshkosh.  big 10 axle truck, with 3 turn axles.
here's a website with info and pics:

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/pls.htm

wish i could have one at home

charles

Ianab

Here in NZ the market is flooded with all sorts of strange second hand Japanese gear, some if it is good... and some is just strange. ::)
This is one of the usefull things...

It's got a 2 ton crane and 4wd, I think it would be ideal for carrying logs, the mill and timber around.

In the Strange department....

Mind you, that crawler-crane-tipper does look like fun  :D

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Kevin_H.

This is by far the easy way to load logs. ;D

The tree service called last nite and said they would have a couple of logs for us today.

This was the first load  :o

This was the second load.

Luckly the tree service had there skidsteer there, makes quick work of it.

redpowerd

:D :Dmy first thought was t-ball, but then i seen the pics of the poor trailer :-/ :D :D

in the second pic, are you givin them lugnuts an extra twist for the ride home? ;D

i try to chain the logs twice and roll the bucket to pinch the log tight, then you can drop the bucket, and the log or the skidsteer wont be so swingy-swingy. helps when putting them on a deck or trailer.

get some skatebords for the middle of that poor trailer. weld them up tight ;)
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Kevin_H.

You know I keep thinking that I need to do a little work on it (the trailer) but then it will just get all beat up again.  :o

The trailer pics were all taken after the 45 min ride home. must'a been releasing the strap when the wife snapped the pic.

The skidsteer pic is kinda dark, but we are using a set of tongs to lift the log, still a two person operation.  :(

We tried taking the forks with us a couple of times but the skidsteer wont give up the bucket... ;D and as it's not mine I hate to take the hammer to it to loosen it up.  ;)

redpowerd

;) ;Djus pickin' fun ;D
are those tongs for 'overhead lifting'? ;)
ive messed up my fair share of trailers ;D
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Kevin_H.

Quoteare those tongs for 'overhead lifting'? ;)

Well...not really, but we have been using them for about 5 years with no problem. ;D

Couple of weeks ago the tree guy dropped a huge sweet gum on the trailer. ripped the hitch right off the frame of the truck. :o  He looked at me with eyes the size of softballs...I just looked at him and said " yep gonna have to weld that!"

rvrdivr

Kevin_H. Nice logs! What are they? I can see from the trailor it's not the first time you used it fot that! :D
Tell me though, If you didn't have the skidsteer there to load, what would you have used?

Kevin_H.

We had a little maple, sycamore and one chinese elm...

The maple had been standing dead and looks to be a little spalted, It might be a little too far gone.

when we dont have the use of the skidsteer we use the winch to load the logs.

Using a 4500 lb winch we run the cable over the top and a chain under the log in the form of a "V". The log will roll right up the chain and onto the back of the trailer.

we can load some good sized logs like this. once it's on the back of the trailer we use the winch to turn it and pull it up between the fenders. The down side is it's time consuming and typically you can only get one row of logs on.

Of course if your talking logs this big, one row will do ya.  ;D

Bruce_A

We call that way of loading "parbuckling" outhere. It used to be used  one a lot before hydraulic loaders came on the scene. This was also true of trip stakes and cheeseblocks.

Swede

:o Some pics looks like more trouble than enjoyment.

WHAT´s wrong with wheels under a saw mill? I rather put two wheels under a saw mill than load 10 big logs on such a trailer.
There must be a reason I don´t know about  ???

Swede.

Kevin_H.

Hey Swede,

We dont always have permission to bring the saw into where the logs lay.

Most of the time the tree service wants these logs gone as soon as possible so that the customers see's the job as being done.

;D

Swede

Kevin_H; If You saw the logs where they are laying a blind costomer know the job is going on and when it´s done!

My costomers son is blind and came over this afternoon. The engine was just working with the choke closed to 1/2, lots of dry-gas, drainig carburator, sucking in gasoline lines *uurkk* didn´t help. He told me the engine wasn´t in the same shape as before dinner. (Dinner in swedish countryside is 12:00) -No, i said, and now I don´t know what to do. :-/
I get angry and asked the customer if he had a small air compressor. -I have everything You can think about! he said and took one to the saw mill. I blowed in the gas tube going to the carburator and pulled it back. Turned the key,  the engine started and no more trouble!

I bet the blind man comes over tomorrow and tell me the engin works good!  :)

So Kevin, try to talk the customer into taking the saw mill over so everyone in the neighborhood will know when the job is done! :D And perhaps there is more logs for You........... :) ;)

Swede.

red

Some more log loader info
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

red

More pictures of log loaders on trailers 
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Cornerstone

Case 580SK backhoe, New Holland L228 skid steer, Kubota 900rtv, Home made band mill, 1968 Chevy C50 Dump Truck, 1972 C10, 2009 Dodge Ram 3500 4X4 dually, all sorts of motorcycles.
Ephesians 3: 17-21

Thank You Sponsors!