iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

How do you post links from past threads?

Started by drobertson, July 23, 2013, 11:34:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

I have seen many of you guys add links to past threads, just wondering how this is done, thanks,  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Jeff

You simply go to the topic you want to share, copy the address from your browser, and paste it in the message you are typing out.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Planman1954

And how do you copy and paste the EASY way...you might ask? Simply go to the link you want to copy, highlight your address bar at the top of your page, hold down your Ctrl key and hit the c key. Then go back to the page you want the link to appear on, put the curser on the spot you want the link to appear, and hold down the ctrl key and hit the v key. Voila!
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 / Solar Dry Kiln /1943 Ford 9n tractor

drobertson

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

drobertson

Thank You Sponsors!