iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Was just sitting here...

Started by HiTech, July 20, 2013, 01:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiTech

Thinking what a new skidder, log loader, feller buncher and chipper would cost? Maybe even a forwarder. That would be an awful big pile of $100 bills. Makes you stop and think where we are headed. In another month I can go to Boonville and look at the Big Boy Toys. lol

thecfarm

If someone could buy all that equipment new and all at once they would really like the woods business ALOT. I like it,but not that much.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Corley5

A couple years ago at the Lake States Logging Congress Cat told me they could get me into a 501 harvester with a forwarder to match for a bit less than a million $$$$
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

clww

"Spend a fortune to make a fortune". :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

CTL logger

Just over 2 million with a forwarder and whole tree chipper just some round numbers.

HiTech

Quote from: CTL logger on July 20, 2013, 10:34:58 PM
Just over 2 million with a forwarder and whole tree chipper just some round numbers.
OUCH!!!! lol

sandhills

Do they come with a forest needing logged too?  Makes my little farming outfit look pretty cheap.

coxy

Quote from: HiTech on July 20, 2013, 01:24:18 PM
Thinking what a new skidder, log loader, feller buncher and chipper would cost? Maybe even a forwarder. That would be an awful big pile of $100 bills. Makes you stop and think where we are headed. In another month I can go to Boonville and look at the Big Boy Toys. lol
Boonville is my want in one hand and #### in the other   :D ;D 8)

Nemologger

Like they say...the way to make a small fortune logging...first, start with a big fortune...
Clean and Sober

lynde37avery

a million? wow I wish I could make about 1/16 of that in a year for profits. I don't even have 50 G's invested in my business. But I sure do like it.
Detroit WHAT?

Thank You Sponsors!