iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

cowboy style sirloin tip loin,

Started by drobertson, July 16, 2013, 10:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

finished the hickory logs today, had some left over debris, told Christy I was in the mode for some open flame cooking,  lil to learn still, but not to shabby,

very nice medium to medium rare, looking at some nice sandwiches for lunch tomorrow,  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

beenthere

Nice fire pit and looks like some good eatin there.

What is in the pit inside the stone perimeter?

What's to learn?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

WildDog

Looks good David, :) I have gone back to open flame cooking my steak, my wife still prefers the hot plate.

I like your fire pit, starting to see a few round pits getting around down here now, BBQ suppliers are selling steel ones for verandas. Is there a vent in the bottom? 
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

drobertson

This pit has a 12ga liner and flange, it is about 5"s off the ground level, no vents other than the cracks between the rocks, it breaths pretty good, I have to figure the heat out a little bit, but these were a little thicker than I normally cut,  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!