iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just a few pics on this wet summer's day

Started by lyle niemi, July 06, 2013, 02:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyle niemi

Oh boy!, it has been a wet one up here!! Im sure glad I had put a roof on the old mill. Im still hopeing to get the siding on and get it insulated before next winter, :new_year:

drobertson

Howdy back to you Lyle, and boy does it look wet! I reckon it's better than drought, you have some good candidates for the siding on the deck aye? you better get busy with it, you know how fast time goes,  I would not trade my side and doors for nothing, yesterday the winds were stiff from the north, just a pull and no more dust in the eyes,  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

lyle niemi

Quote from: drobertson on July 06, 2013, 03:29:41 PM
Howdy back to you Lyle, and boy does it look wet! I reckon it's better than drought, you have some good candidates for the siding on the deck aye? you better get busy with it, you know how fast time goes,  I would not trade my side and doors for nothing, yesterday the winds were stiff from the north, just a pull and no more dust in the eyes,  david
I think Im gonna use tin for the siding, it;s alot faster to put up. With all this wet weather Im about a month behind, I hope winter doesnt hit early like it did last year

Chuck White

Man, that really looks like you've had a soaking Lyle!

Be careful, mud can really be slipery!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!