iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Of all the goofy ways to get hurt...

Started by ancjr, July 05, 2013, 08:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ancjr

Was pruning some sugar maple that was getting in the way of mowing and had a 1" springy piece fall down and bounce right in to that magical pressure point in the elbow.  Left my arm weak and numb for a couple hours.  What a way to get hurt.   :D

Chuck White

Wierd things can happen, glad you weren't more seriously injured.

As the old saying goes, Stuff Happens!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

DanG

Ain't nothing funny about the funny bone! :o
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

thecfarm

At least there was no blood and a doctor that was  needed. I never has the effect for much more than a few minutes.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

drobertson

No kidding, that was a good one, you surely hit that rascal pretty good, glad that's all it was,,it only takes a blink of an eye for things to happen, just amazing,  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

ancjr

Yeah, it was a good whack at just the right spot.  No bruise, no blood.  But wow, it sure did take out my arm for a good while.

Thank You Sponsors!